- Nathan: Oh thank God! Ew.
- RPM: I got all warm and fuzzy watching Biden receive the PMF. I've always liked "Uncle Joe". He's...
- Geeding: That’s not nitpicking, I should be called out for misspelling a celebrity’s name. What actually...
- Triple Fake: nitpicking time: the guy's name is Pierce BROSNAN, not Bronson. Sorry, but I have a peeve about...
- Ben W.: Looks like a trip down to Austin for that Mad Men exhibit is in order. There are few shows that I miss once...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 November 25, 2009
Old folks often get to sound off without any backlash. And you know what, they’ve earned that right. That came to mind as I read this Thanksgiving Letter to the Family.
Read the story behind the picture here.
What makes me laugh is trying to figure out the crazy outcome if this was actually attempted in real life.