- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
- Ben W.: I've quit watching Fallon since the Trump interview he conducted, and shifted my viewing to Late Night,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 November 25, 2009
Old folks often get to sound off without any backlash. And you know what, they’ve earned that right. That came to mind as I read this Thanksgiving Letter to the Family.
Read the story behind the picture here.
What makes me laugh is trying to figure out the crazy outcome if this was actually attempted in real life.