- Geeding: I came close to posting it myself, but also worried about the same reactions. Most folks, before evening...
- Bryan: I would post the You Tube clip of his Trump comments last night to my Facebook page because they speak...
- sara: My dog would always run and get the ball, and bring it back, and stand a few feet away from me and keep it. We...
- LL research team: Real people I've worked with…. Dick Bugg Karen Greathead George Fuchs
- Geeding: I'm often amazed at how articulate and measured Bono can be, especially on the fly (no pun intended)....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 November 23, 2009
Have you ever stopped someone, asked them to smile… then later thought how you may have impacted their life? I have, and it is a great feeling. I take pictures with my camera of people at random in my town … Continue reading
Recently found on the Best Buy Forum website, the company had to address “Happy Eid Al-Adha”. Holiday Messaging 11-23-2009 02:05 PM Thanks for sharing your point of view regarding our recent ad, which included a wish for a “Happy Eid … Continue reading
Great news — make that GR8 NUS — for Texans who want a better variety of customized license plates. A new line of colorful plates will be offered beginning today. For $55 to $195 a year — on top of … Continue reading
Since launching ChurchGurl, it has become more than just a clothing line, it has become an empowering movement for women. ChurchGurls all over the country and abroad, including Africa and Europe are proudly wearing the sparkling signature thanks to a … Continue reading
Netbooks fail 20% more than laptops; ASUS & Toshiba the most reliable Study (pdf) So there’s a greater than 15% chance that in three years a laptop will break. (It’s just a matter of time before a Mac elitus bully … Continue reading
I love her final words.
Most of you are familiar with this video . . . But now bulldogs like skateboarding in video games . . .
A medium-sized popcorn and medium soda at the nation’s largest movie chain pack the nutritional equivalent of three Quarter Pounders topped with 12 pats of butter, according to a report released today by the advocacy group Center for Science in … Continue reading