- Ben W.: If the survival-bunker people expect to survive down there, they probably need to get the seal checked on...
- Ben W.: Man, I can't wait for this. It looks better than Avengers 2. Of course, with this cast, it's...
- the tow path: Watched this show as it happened. Totally agree.
- Geeding: You know, I tend to use the oven to warm up a TV dinner often. Two things determine when I use the oven, how...
- Hard Count: Another element you left out, at least for me, is that the Fargo writers have kept the language...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 November 23, 2009
Have you ever stopped someone, asked them to smile… then later thought how you may have impacted their life? I have, and it is a great feeling. I take pictures with my camera of people at random in my town … Continue reading
Recently found on the Best Buy Forum website, the company had to address “Happy Eid Al-Adha”. Holiday Messaging 11-23-2009 02:05 PM Thanks for sharing your point of view regarding our recent ad, which included a wish for a “Happy Eid … Continue reading
Great news — make that GR8 NUS — for Texans who want a better variety of customized license plates. A new line of colorful plates will be offered beginning today. For $55 to $195 a year — on top of … Continue reading
Since launching ChurchGurl, it has become more than just a clothing line, it has become an empowering movement for women. ChurchGurls all over the country and abroad, including Africa and Europe are proudly wearing the sparkling signature thanks to a … Continue reading
Netbooks fail 20% more than laptops; ASUS & Toshiba the most reliable Study (pdf) So there’s a greater than 15% chance that in three years a laptop will break. (It’s just a matter of time before a Mac elitus bully … Continue reading
I love her final words.
Most of you are familiar with this video . . . But now bulldogs like skateboarding in video games . . .
A medium-sized popcorn and medium soda at the nation’s largest movie chain pack the nutritional equivalent of three Quarter Pounders topped with 12 pats of butter, according to a report released today by the advocacy group Center for Science in … Continue reading