- DF of LL: That Bu…..what a goober.
- DF of LL: I met Fritz at an Albertson's in Denton before he passed away. I told him how much I enjoyed watching...
- sara: If you don’t follow miniature_xfiles_office on Instagram already, you need to....
- Corey: With you recent fascination over cadavers, I recommend this book if you haven't read it already:...
- John Mackovic: - I stopped watch Fox 4 news in the mornings because it's just become a big advertisement for...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 November 20, 2009
I think this is really just a Texas sorta thing, so if you aren’t a local reader, just know during homecoming football games boyfriends or parents buy their girls a mum to wear. The mums aren’t made out of flowers, … Continue reading
American history is brought to life by children in this true-to-life reenactment of the first Thanksgiving.
SANTA CRUZ — By golly, a downtown bookstore has found a way to poke fun at former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and draw attention to her new book released this week, “Going Rogue: An American Life.” Several copies of Palin’s … Continue reading
Stefani Germanotta, now known as Lady Gaga, performing at Ultraviolet Live, NYU’s annual talent show. She ended up coming in 3rd place. She’s actually pretty talented, and I love being entertained by Lady Gaga – she’s so out there and … Continue reading