- Geeding: I didn’t like Foghorn Leghorn much as a child, but now as an adult, I say, I say, I underestimated his...
- Triple Fake: Having a little experience with chickens and their diets, I can tell you that they will eat just about...
- Kathy: I agree. Your kids are cute and smart, and it’s a bonus (due to your influence) that they are so...
- Former Neighbor Payne: How cool is it that he asked for his dad. You’re right, they always ask for their mamas. That...
- Alec666: Keith I have never disagreed with you more. Your kids are attractive and smart now, the athletic part is up...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 November 19, 2009
CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — Forget cookies and milk. Santa wants the swine flu vaccine. Many of the nation’s Santas want to be given priority for the vaccine and not just because of those runny-nosed kids. There’s also the not-so-little matter … Continue reading
Enter your name, and it will make it mighty. makememighty.ca For example . . .
There’s a new slogan making its way onto car bumpers and across the Internet. It reads simply: “Pray for Obama: Psalm 109:8” A nice sentiment? Maybe not. The psalm reads, “Let his days be few; and let another take his … Continue reading
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — A police officer in a small Arkansas town used a stun gun on an unruly 10-year-old girl after he said her mother gave him permission to do so. Now the town’s mayor is calling for an … Continue reading
With its combination of symbolical and practical strength, it’s hard to think of a situation where this pendant would not have you covered. The bits sizes are based on actual screwing bits, including an IKEA standard tool – handy for … Continue reading
On November 4-6, 300 contestants gathered in Washington, D.C. for the first annual National Bible Bee, a motivating Bible memory competition for children and youth from 7 to 18 years of age. Nine contestants emerged as contest winners and received … Continue reading
WiserTogether is dedicated to helping you make better decisions about your health care. Most advice you find elsewhere is provided by or about people not like you – perhaps a different age, socioeconomic background or family situation. As a result, … Continue reading