- b_caesar: Hey, there – the SMU-A&M game hasn't even been played yet. You could have waited at least...
- RPM: The Roosevelts has been wonderful. Although Burns is being very kid gloves-y about Eleanor and her companions...
- Art Vandalay: " Obama would have been better off studying FDR,…" I thought the same thing but then...
- John Mackovic: - I think DARPA had a lot more to do with the invention of GPS. – I've always hated Art...
- Nathan: Here's another sentence that wouldn't have made sense 10 years ago: "Obama ate at...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 19 November 19, 2009
CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — Forget cookies and milk. Santa wants the swine flu vaccine. Many of the nation’s Santas want to be given priority for the vaccine and not just because of those runny-nosed kids. There’s also the not-so-little matter … Continue reading
Enter your name, and it will make it mighty. makememighty.ca For example . . .
There’s a new slogan making its way onto car bumpers and across the Internet. It reads simply: “Pray for Obama: Psalm 109:8” A nice sentiment? Maybe not. The psalm reads, “Let his days be few; and let another take his … Continue reading
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — A police officer in a small Arkansas town used a stun gun on an unruly 10-year-old girl after he said her mother gave him permission to do so. Now the town’s mayor is calling for an … Continue reading
With its combination of symbolical and practical strength, it’s hard to think of a situation where this pendant would not have you covered. The bits sizes are based on actual screwing bits, including an IKEA standard tool – handy for … Continue reading
On November 4-6, 300 contestants gathered in Washington, D.C. for the first annual National Bible Bee, a motivating Bible memory competition for children and youth from 7 to 18 years of age. Nine contestants emerged as contest winners and received … Continue reading
WiserTogether is dedicated to helping you make better decisions about your health care. Most advice you find elsewhere is provided by or about people not like you – perhaps a different age, socioeconomic background or family situation. As a result, … Continue reading