- Mr. Mike Honcho: RE: Walking – my pet peeve is when people are walking on streets and roadways and walk on the...
- AndreaJN: Woo hoo! I feel famous now that you mentioned me 🙂 I always enjoy your blog, even if I rarely comment...
- Susan: I hear you about your formative years with the SBC. My formative years in the Church of Christ, as a young...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, I agree with your reflections on the evolution of SBC. In my formative years, I was all in as...
- JayF: Dodge a wrench, dodge a ball…..got it , makes sense I guess if you think about it. I’d rather be...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 November 18, 2009
“I Was Just Flipped Off By A Silver-Haired Old Lady With a Honk if You Love Jesus Sticker on the Bumper of Her Car” by Antsy McClain and the Trailer Park Troubadours.
You know, I actually found this pretty informative. Click to enlarge.
In the comfort and security of their car, a family thought there was nothing to worry about as they drove through a South African safari park – until a lion calmly opened their back door with his teeth. Full Article … Continue reading
An Iowa City woman said she has suffered physical and mental pain for the last two years after a shampoo bottle was dropped on her head. Now, Mary Jones has filed a lawsuit against La’ James International College in hopes … Continue reading
I remember seeing a KFC in the background of the pyramids behind Obama when he went over for a visit.
Play depicting Jesus as gay packs church SANTA ANA – A play depicting Jesus as a gay man played to an appreciative audience in a packed church sanctuary tonight while a handful of protesters outside called it blasphemous. It was … Continue reading