- Nathan Hart: Here's a 2017 version of that lawn mower: http://www.autoblog.com/2017/0 4/24/honda-miimo-au…
- JayF: I'm still taking the 80's. Ahhh the progressive dinners, those were great. I wonder if any church...
- Ben W.: Death rates for children aged 1-19 cut by more than half from 1980 to 2014. Thanks, knee pads, helmets,...
- John: Don't think the "proposed freeway map" is from 67. It looks like I-20 is in southern Dallas...
- RPM: No to invading North Korea. We let China make the move. A sacrifice bunt to get stability in the region. Not...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 November 18, 2009
“I Was Just Flipped Off By A Silver-Haired Old Lady With a Honk if You Love Jesus Sticker on the Bumper of Her Car” by Antsy McClain and the Trailer Park Troubadours.
You know, I actually found this pretty informative. Click to enlarge.
In the comfort and security of their car, a family thought there was nothing to worry about as they drove through a South African safari park – until a lion calmly opened their back door with his teeth. Full Article … Continue reading
An Iowa City woman said she has suffered physical and mental pain for the last two years after a shampoo bottle was dropped on her head. Now, Mary Jones has filed a lawsuit against La’ James International College in hopes … Continue reading
I remember seeing a KFC in the background of the pyramids behind Obama when he went over for a visit.
Play depicting Jesus as gay packs church SANTA ANA – A play depicting Jesus as a gay man played to an appreciative audience in a packed church sanctuary tonight while a handful of protesters outside called it blasphemous. It was … Continue reading