- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 November 18, 2009
“I Was Just Flipped Off By A Silver-Haired Old Lady With a Honk if You Love Jesus Sticker on the Bumper of Her Car” by Antsy McClain and the Trailer Park Troubadours.
You know, I actually found this pretty informative. Click to enlarge.
In the comfort and security of their car, a family thought there was nothing to worry about as they drove through a South African safari park – until a lion calmly opened their back door with his teeth. Full Article … Continue reading
An Iowa City woman said she has suffered physical and mental pain for the last two years after a shampoo bottle was dropped on her head. Now, Mary Jones has filed a lawsuit against La’ James International College in hopes … Continue reading
I remember seeing a KFC in the background of the pyramids behind Obama when he went over for a visit.
Play depicting Jesus as gay packs church SANTA ANA – A play depicting Jesus as a gay man played to an appreciative audience in a packed church sanctuary tonight while a handful of protesters outside called it blasphemous. It was … Continue reading