- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 November 17, 2009
Even as drug makers promise to support Washington’s health care overhaul by shaving $8 billion a year off the nation’s drug costs after the legislation takes effect, the industry has been raising its prices at the fastest rate in years. … Continue reading
Enter a word in the box below Correctly named words will show up in the table below Answers do not have to be guessed in order This game was contributed by Sporcle user: davidr Note: closely-related words, such as run/runs/ran/running/runner, … Continue reading
TOKYO – It’s the latest in eyewear for the linguistically challenged: Japanese computer-maker NEC has created a pair of glasses that double as a translator. The Tele Scouter integrates spectacle frames with a personal mini-computer and a head-mounted display unit, … Continue reading
With BaconPOP, we’ve combined the great tastes of butter and bacon with Midwest popcorn to create a delicious anytime snack. Whether you’re working late in the office, are having movie night at your house, or are just looking for something … Continue reading
View Larger Map
Two crates of the now extinct “Rare Old” brand of McKinlay and Co whisky have been buried in the Antarctic ice since Shackleton was forced to abandon his polar mission in 1909. But Whyte & Mackay, the whisky giant that … Continue reading
While many higher-education institutions have been affiliated with particular religions since their founding, there has been a broad movement in recent years to accommodate religious diversity by enlisting additional chaplains to serve different faith groups, such as Muslims, Jews, Hindus … Continue reading