- JayF: Couldn't do it….I refused to click on the Toy Story link. According to the Toy Story writer Andrew...
- Geeding: Nope. Nice guy, just not to type to exchange numbers and such.
- David Bryant: So, was he the type of neighbor that you will keep in touch with after he moves?
- RPM: But do they stop for ribs at the Drive-In?
- RPM: Very cool! I'm a fan and have stopped the DVR more than once to try and find all the companies. The FBI at...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 November 17, 2009
Even as drug makers promise to support Washington’s health care overhaul by shaving $8 billion a year off the nation’s drug costs after the legislation takes effect, the industry has been raising its prices at the fastest rate in years. … Continue reading
Enter a word in the box below Correctly named words will show up in the table below Answers do not have to be guessed in order This game was contributed by Sporcle user: davidr Note: closely-related words, such as run/runs/ran/running/runner, … Continue reading
TOKYO – It’s the latest in eyewear for the linguistically challenged: Japanese computer-maker NEC has created a pair of glasses that double as a translator. The Tele Scouter integrates spectacle frames with a personal mini-computer and a head-mounted display unit, … Continue reading
With BaconPOP, we’ve combined the great tastes of butter and bacon with Midwest popcorn to create a delicious anytime snack. Whether you’re working late in the office, are having movie night at your house, or are just looking for something … Continue reading
View Larger Map
Two crates of the now extinct “Rare Old” brand of McKinlay and Co whisky have been buried in the Antarctic ice since Shackleton was forced to abandon his polar mission in 1909. But Whyte & Mackay, the whisky giant that … Continue reading
While many higher-education institutions have been affiliated with particular religions since their founding, there has been a broad movement in recent years to accommodate religious diversity by enlisting additional chaplains to serve different faith groups, such as Muslims, Jews, Hindus … Continue reading