- Nathan: That incident with DaughterGeeding really infuriates me. I am confused about how such rigid delineation of...
- Jason: Sounds like you may end up with the same theme song I had for my first wife: Yes, it's four o'clock...
- The Donald: If I were a cop, the video would probably be like: "…they went rushin' down that freeway,...
- David: I have been reading your blog for a couple of years now and I always look forward to it. I sometimes ask...
- Eliot Rayne: Geedmanster, you’re awesome. #1) offering a feeling of not being as close to the kids. Whether you...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 November 16, 2009
I don’t see anywhere in the Bible where it says you shouldn’t get breast implants. Carrie Prejean in Christianity Today
It made me shed a tear.
So, after thousands of years and kajillions of horrible tasting envelopes licked, we’re happy to report that J&D’s Bacon-Flavored Mmmvelopes™ are here to save the day. No longer will envelopes taste like the underside of your car. You can enjoy … Continue reading
“By the way, Mom, when it comes to toddlers — if they like to be coaxed to drink their milk, try this: Add 7-Up to the milk in equal parts pouring the 7-Up gently into the milk. It’s a wholesome … Continue reading
Cowboys For Jesus Christian Fellowship is a nondenominational church for country and cowboy folks who want to get out of “religion” and into Jesus. It is for people who want to get out of tradition and into a meaningful relationship … Continue reading
Ged Galvin, 55, now presses a remote control to open his bowels and go to the toilet. The IT project manager from Barnsley, south Yorkshire, almost died when an off-duty police officer pulled out in front of him in her … Continue reading