- Geeding: What's your blog? I'd love to check it out.
- The Donald: Watchootalkinbout, Willis! I'm with John Mac – the 12c rocks! Interesting about Mr. Loaf...
- sara: I bought a box set of Indiana Jones Pint glasses from Blockbuster on clearance. They have the movie posters on...
- John Mackovic: The HP-12c still has quite a following in the finance world.
- Ben W.: Holy cow – I had the entire Secret Wars series when I was a kid, and had forgotten all about it until I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 November 16, 2009
I don’t see anywhere in the Bible where it says you shouldn’t get breast implants. Carrie Prejean in Christianity Today
It made me shed a tear.
So, after thousands of years and kajillions of horrible tasting envelopes licked, we’re happy to report that J&D’s Bacon-Flavored Mmmvelopes™ are here to save the day. No longer will envelopes taste like the underside of your car. You can enjoy … Continue reading
“By the way, Mom, when it comes to toddlers — if they like to be coaxed to drink their milk, try this: Add 7-Up to the milk in equal parts pouring the 7-Up gently into the milk. It’s a wholesome … Continue reading
Cowboys For Jesus Christian Fellowship is a nondenominational church for country and cowboy folks who want to get out of “religion” and into Jesus. It is for people who want to get out of tradition and into a meaningful relationship … Continue reading
Ged Galvin, 55, now presses a remote control to open his bowels and go to the toilet. The IT project manager from Barnsley, south Yorkshire, almost died when an off-duty police officer pulled out in front of him in her … Continue reading