- Kathy: I agree. Your kids are cute and smart, and it’s a bonus (due to your influence) that they are so...
- Former Neighbor Payne: How cool is it that he asked for his dad. You’re right, they always ask for their mamas. That...
- Alec666: Keith I have never disagreed with you more. Your kids are attractive and smart now, the athletic part is up...
- Geeding: That’s a funny story about your thyroid. To be honest, it’s the funniest thyroid story...
- Sandra (Harlan) Rose: Oh my goodness! How is Gabe? Hope he’s doing well. Those days were so fun. And yes, the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 November 11, 2009
A day after the massacre at Fort Hood, Dan Ross of Lehigh Acres ordered a $59.95 bouquet of yellow roses. They were not meant to honor the dead, but to soothe the alleged shooter. In an e-mail order to Marvel’s … Continue reading
I found some of these videos on Barry’s blog and just had to make sure my readers saw them as well. Yup, dogs miss those that are deployed.
James Gadiel of Kent, Conn., was a 23-year-old trader who died in the World Trade Center terror attacks. As a tribute to him, his father, Peter, approached local leaders to suggest placing a memorial plaque at the town hall. Kent’s … Continue reading
The most embarrassing new tech product of the year just got more embarrassing. Last month, we let you know about the Wi-Fi Body Scale, the first bathroom scale equipped with a wireless connection to send your weight and body fat … Continue reading