- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 November 11, 2009
A day after the massacre at Fort Hood, Dan Ross of Lehigh Acres ordered a $59.95 bouquet of yellow roses. They were not meant to honor the dead, but to soothe the alleged shooter. In an e-mail order to Marvel’s … Continue reading
I found some of these videos on Barry’s blog and just had to make sure my readers saw them as well. Yup, dogs miss those that are deployed.
James Gadiel of Kent, Conn., was a 23-year-old trader who died in the World Trade Center terror attacks. As a tribute to him, his father, Peter, approached local leaders to suggest placing a memorial plaque at the town hall. Kent’s … Continue reading
The most embarrassing new tech product of the year just got more embarrassing. Last month, we let you know about the Wi-Fi Body Scale, the first bathroom scale equipped with a wireless connection to send your weight and body fat … Continue reading