- Michael Willoughby: I thought so too. I almost wonder if you saw it or heard it, but that it didn’t really...
- Bryan: Add Mark Hamill to the list of “celebrities that would fun to hang out with”. He stole the show on...
- Bryan: I loathe the inflatable lawn decorations and my kid is after me relentlessly to buy some. The Al Powell tweet...
- Geeding: Man, that was some odd timing on my part.
- Michael Willoughby: Mike Snyder news: http://www.star-telegram.com/n ews/politics-government/ele...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 November 11, 2009
A day after the massacre at Fort Hood, Dan Ross of Lehigh Acres ordered a $59.95 bouquet of yellow roses. They were not meant to honor the dead, but to soothe the alleged shooter. In an e-mail order to Marvel’s … Continue reading
I found some of these videos on Barry’s blog and just had to make sure my readers saw them as well. Yup, dogs miss those that are deployed.
James Gadiel of Kent, Conn., was a 23-year-old trader who died in the World Trade Center terror attacks. As a tribute to him, his father, Peter, approached local leaders to suggest placing a memorial plaque at the town hall. Kent’s … Continue reading
The most embarrassing new tech product of the year just got more embarrassing. Last month, we let you know about the Wi-Fi Body Scale, the first bathroom scale equipped with a wireless connection to send your weight and body fat … Continue reading