- RPM: I always considered his portrayal of Ernie Pyle in The Story of G.I. Joe as his best performance.
- Bryan B.: I’m only aware of the department of insurance because I’ve dealt with them at work on occasion....
- Bryan B.: I give the edge to Mick for Burgess Meredith roles, but that’s probably a product of my age. His role...
- RPM: Forgot to mention I LOVE that table!
- Bryan B.: Saw a President’s Day article this morning that made me think of you: The Ringer dissecting the move...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 November 10, 2009
The four passengers in the jeep must feel a whisker away from death as a lion jumps up on to their bonnet for lunch. But that’s all part of the attraction. The jeep is a new zoo exhibit which allows … Continue reading
A soldier has been given leave from her duties to represent England in the Miss World competition. L/Cpl Katrina Hodge, 21, from Tunbridge Wells, will take over from the previous Miss England who stepped down after her arrest over an … Continue reading
The sonic fabric neckties are a limited-edition project made in collaboration with my designer friend julio cesar. sonic fabric is woven from 50% recorded audio cassette tape and 50% colored thread the fabric is actually audible if you run a … Continue reading
Real life versions of Microsoft and Apple software calculators. Well, at least the idea of having real life versions. Link
A Tupelo quadriplegic is wrangling with East Central University officials over whether he can live in the campus dorms. Joshua Jackson, 35, an East Central University junior, was notified Oct. 21 he could not live in the dorms unless he … Continue reading