- LL Research Staffer: If he is going to play left-handed, get he boy a left-handed guitar. My son is a lefty guitar...
- Troy: Great surprise seeing you in the parking lot! Thanks for stopping for the picture. Big fan of the blog!
- Micah: I'll be doing GA for tonight's show and found a pretty good write-up on what to expect at...
- Nathan Hart: Haha YES!
- AndreaJN: I had heard that Arianne Grande offered to pay for the funerals.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 November 9, 2009
Lisa Long was driving through Cass County farm country last week when somebody — maybe a mile or more away — pulled the trigger on a high-powered rifle. The bullet zipped over fields and pasture from the south as Long’s … Continue reading
BOSTON – The Orange Line driver who stopped her train within inches of a woman on the tracks over the weekend will be honored today by the MBTA’s Board of Directors. It was a frightening scene for MBTA riders Friday … Continue reading
The TCU Horned Frogs will be wearing a specially designed Nike uniform when they take on Utah Saturday in Fort Worth. The Nike Pro Combat uniform is a new uniform designed to address changes in the game including faster and … Continue reading
1. The Richards Group 2. Southwest Airlines 3. McCarthy Building Cos. 4. MultiView Inc. 5. Systemware Inc. 6 . St. Mark’s School of Texas 7. Improving Enterprises 8. Lane Gorman Trubitt LLP 9. Pariveda … Continue reading
The ghost of Sammy Sosa is upon us. The former Cubs slugger, recently photographed during an appearance at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vega, is drawing attention for his severely lightened complexion. In addition, he appears to be … Continue reading
Church volunteers greet visitors entering the lobby. The worship band begins its set and a pastor offers to pray privately with anyone during the service. When the sermon is done, it’s time for communion, and the pastor guides attendees through … Continue reading
The term “Shotgun” refers to the front passenger seat of an automobile. “Calling Shotgun” is the act of claiming the position of Shotgun for one’s self. As this position is the most coveted of all positions when riding in a … Continue reading