- Bryan: I can sort of feel the pain on this one. My phone number is the same as a local medical worker temp agency,...
- Ben W.: Putting the "reality" in reality television.
- David Bryant: Regarding Jim Grobe, I think it was an easy decision. Baylor needs a 1 year coach, and Grobe is...
- ALEC: You, Sir, have a beautiful family. You are a very rich man indeed.
- Geeding: I did rate the drive and provided a description of why the rating was bad. I think there were also...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 November 5, 2009
ASTCHESTER – On his way home from winning the World Series, Yankees Manager Joe Girardi stopped to help a woman who had lost control of her car on the Cross County Parkway and crashed into a wall. “The guy wins … Continue reading
WAKITA — This tiny town near the Oklahoma-Kansas state line north of Enid may soon own the country’s only all-Christian prison, with Christian administrators, employees, counselors and programs. The idea is backed by Wakita’s leaders, has some support from state … Continue reading
More info here.
A Brazilian bricklayer reportedly killed in a car crash shocked his mourning family by showing up alive at his funeral. Relatives of Ademir Jorge Goncalves, 59, had identified him as the victim of a Sunday night car crash in Parana … Continue reading
BEDFORD, Pa. – In exchange for jail time, a woman and her adult daughter have agreed to stand outside a Pennsylvania courthouse holding signs saying they stole a gift card from a 9-year-old girl on her birthday. Fifty-six-year-old Evelyn Border … Continue reading
The 20th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray and DVD of Say Anything came out yesterday, and to mark the occasion, numerous men with lots of free time dressed up in trench coats and hoisted boomboxes above their heads and marched throughout New … Continue reading