- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
- John Mackovic: – The word "majority-minority" makes no sense when you think about it. – I...
- Bryan: I'm starting to think that the "Hey Now" commenter was feigning misunderstanding in the name of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 November 3, 2009
Baby Teresa gives you an opportunity to Buy Once, Share Twice. When you purchase a Baby Teresa onesie, the baby you purchase it for gets a gorgeous outfit and so does another baby, one you don’t know but one in … Continue reading
BARCELONA, Spain – A company behind plans to open the first hotel in space says it is on target to accept its first paying guests in 2012 despite critics questioning the investment and time frame for the multi-billion dollar project. … Continue reading
A proprietary breakthrough technology developed and perfected over the past 15 years, the Envion Oil Generator™ is the first plastic waste to oil conversion platform of its kind. Utilizing plastic as feedstock, the unit employs a groundbreaking process that produces … Continue reading
Wikipedias are places where people work together to write encyclopedias in different languages. We use simple English words and grammar here. The Simple English Wikipedia is for everyone! That includes children and adults who are learning English. Link
We’ve seen bizarre Wii remote accessories before (this bowling ball encasement certainly comes to mind), but everyone else can quit now — 505 Games has won. Because as Aussie-Nintendo reports (via Kotaku), their latest Wii exclusive title Baby and Me … Continue reading