- Ben W.: Not sure that I'll be able to watch that one. I watched just the trailer and…man, my office is...
- E. Kwal: Change a few words here and there, and my story on gay marriage is your story, Geeding.
- Tim: As a southern born and bred preacher's kid that identifies more and more left as I age, its been a tough...
- RPM: Some people park like the world belongs to them and there's no consequences. I once parked at Albertsons...
- Tron: Agreed on all of the above
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 November 3, 2009
Baby Teresa gives you an opportunity to Buy Once, Share Twice. When you purchase a Baby Teresa onesie, the baby you purchase it for gets a gorgeous outfit and so does another baby, one you don’t know but one in … Continue reading
BARCELONA, Spain – A company behind plans to open the first hotel in space says it is on target to accept its first paying guests in 2012 despite critics questioning the investment and time frame for the multi-billion dollar project. … Continue reading
A proprietary breakthrough technology developed and perfected over the past 15 years, the Envion Oil Generator™ is the first plastic waste to oil conversion platform of its kind. Utilizing plastic as feedstock, the unit employs a groundbreaking process that produces … Continue reading
Wikipedias are places where people work together to write encyclopedias in different languages. We use simple English words and grammar here. The Simple English Wikipedia is for everyone! That includes children and adults who are learning English. Link
We’ve seen bizarre Wii remote accessories before (this bowling ball encasement certainly comes to mind), but everyone else can quit now — 505 Games has won. Because as Aussie-Nintendo reports (via Kotaku), their latest Wii exclusive title Baby and Me … Continue reading