- @solmidog: I tend my smoker too much. I start the initial fire with charcoal, but after that, it's all wood. The...
- Triple Fake: I also watched Mr. Holmes over the weekend. I disagree with your assessment. You're missing the...
- warren: About half of the MLB parks are Kentucky Bluegrass. http://www.baseballpilgrimages .com/grass-at-major…
- Showing Blitz: " Man, that was some great football to watch last night, and when you add snow on a natural grass...
- Jason Truitt: You need to control the air more than anything. And in the winter, you’ll definitely need to stay...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 November 2, 2009
Every football team in the NFL has at least one chaplain to whom the players and coaches can turn for religious guidance. And though some may question the appropriateness of bringing one popular American Sunday pastime — God — into … Continue reading
First Baptist Church of Dallas today announced a $130 million capital campaign to build a 3,000-seat worship center, a religious education building and parking lot, a glass concourse, and a sky bridge. “The finest facility in this area should be … Continue reading
I never knew . . . That video reminds me of a time when I ate with one of my Aggie friends who never knew the proper way to eat a Freebirds burrito. After I told him he looked around … Continue reading
The U.S. Postal Service has started selling Hallmark greeting cards at some post offices, a one-year experiment that may lead the nation’s 34,000 postal outlets to eventually sell other goods and services, including banking, insurance and cellphones. Unlike the mail, … Continue reading
News agency RIA-Novosti reports on the latest Russian super-villain scheme: A nuclear-powered spacecraft. According to the report, Roscosmos, Russia’s Federal Space Agency has a new design for a manned spacecraft powered by a nuclear engine. Anatoly Perminov, the head of … Continue reading
So much has changed in the world of retail and we’re changing with it. Customization is the future of retail. At RoomsByYou, we covet creativity. We provide the tools, services and products that embrace your ability to imagine. And…we do … Continue reading