- Bizarro Big Tex: Faster loading of planes? Palletize seating. Seats will be mounted on movable pallets in 18 seat...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Mickey West was a true community hero. Great friend, neighbor, and citizen. Loved listening to his...
- Ben W.: Coming from a fundamentalist Pentecostal background, Billy Graham was no big deal to me growing up, because...
- barry: Indeed, here’s to being back and a new back! Hope the recovery continues to progress quickly, so that...
- Bryan: Welcome back and kudos to your wife for holding down the fort here and for taking such good care of you during...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: November 2009
At least I think it’s a theological question. A lot of books in the Bible are letters written by Paul. Do you think Paul knew as he was writing these letters that they would later become scripture? I’m quite interested … Continue reading
People maintain driving with a cellphone doesn’t distract them. I decided to see if that was true. I thought and thought about what I could do to prove it. Then it hit me. If I put something on my car … Continue reading
An Oregon legislative leader plans to introduce a bill to repeal a 1923 state law that bans teachers from wearing religious garb. House Speaker Dave Hunt, D-Gladstone, said he will push to “allow teachers to have the same religious free … Continue reading
Easily locate your bag from the sea of look-alike luggage. Simply press the button on your remote and the locator on your bag will light up (6 flashing LEDs!) and your prerecorded message will play for 30 seconds continuously. You’ll … Continue reading
Inspired a lot of photographs. My favorite is the soldier pic.
Evangelical publisher Zondervan has pulled a leadership book featuring a kung fu theme after Asian-American Christian leaders led an online protest against its imagery. The book, Deadly Viper Character Assassins: A Kung Fu Survival Guide for Life and Leadership, and … Continue reading
AUSTIN (KXAN) – The low-key spot at the end of a strip center off Highway 183 near North Lamar attracts big talent to Austin. Capital City Comedy Club has plastered stand-up comedian and sitcom star D.L. Hughley’s name, of The … Continue reading
For those of you that miss Dick Cheney . . . www.draftcheney2012.com I be the the extreme right-wing Evangelical was just waiting to inform the world that the Obama’s have a Holiday tree and not a Christmas tree. Turns out … Continue reading
The Cowboys start December play soon, which means our season is now over. Giants, Chargers, Saints . . . oh my! A lot of people have said Vince Young doesn’t have what it takes to make it as an NFL … Continue reading
Old folks often get to sound off without any backlash. And you know what, they’ve earned that right. That came to mind as I read this Thanksgiving Letter to the Family.
Read the story behind the picture here.