- I thought it was early to see Christmas decorations in the stores already, but the political war on Christmas has already started.
- National Pro-Life Cupcake Campaign
- Abortion Down, Contraception Up
- Nerdy but fun technology quiz – If you were to travel 2000 years into the past, how useful would you be in jumpstarting technological advancements?
- Canadian Dinosaur Money
- Ever wondered what happens when something goes wrong when Marines are doing that fancy rifle throwing drill? Find out at the 2:30 mark.
- And I thought Massachusetts was a blue state: Swastika, Obama’s name carved into golf course green
- Somewhat related: Germans try to pronounce Massachusetts
- Two interesting twitpics from The Edge: Pic1 Pic2
- Formal Apology
- I think I’m getting sick, but not quite sure.
- The FBI is coming to GeedingManor to interview us about a friend of ours on Saturday. It should be interesting, and at least it’s scheduled after Texas-OU.
- Recently overheard: You can’t spell “kissing cousins” without OU.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: LOL, I did indeed read it, but had a hard time trying to get the "gist" of it.
- RPM: Greg Abbott is an idiot.
- Triple Fake: A little clarification about how the governor objectifies women by badly misidentifying them as armed...
- barry: Ha! Here's my one bullet point: it's all God!
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Good reply Brent. Question for you: Did God allow the Holocaust?… or, was there a greater...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From