- I thought it was early to see Christmas decorations in the stores already, but the political war on Christmas has already started.
- National Pro-Life Cupcake Campaign
- Abortion Down, Contraception Up
- Nerdy but fun technology quiz – If you were to travel 2000 years into the past, how useful would you be in jumpstarting technological advancements?
- Canadian Dinosaur Money
- Ever wondered what happens when something goes wrong when Marines are doing that fancy rifle throwing drill? Find out at the 2:30 mark.
- And I thought Massachusetts was a blue state: Swastika, Obama’s name carved into golf course green
- Somewhat related: Germans try to pronounce Massachusetts
- Two interesting twitpics from The Edge: Pic1 Pic2
- Formal Apology
- I think I’m getting sick, but not quite sure.
- The FBI is coming to GeedingManor to interview us about a friend of ours on Saturday. It should be interesting, and at least it’s scheduled after Texas-OU.
- Recently overheard: You can’t spell “kissing cousins” without OU.
- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From