- I thought it was early to see Christmas decorations in the stores already, but the political war on Christmas has already started.
- National Pro-Life Cupcake Campaign
- Abortion Down, Contraception Up
- Nerdy but fun technology quiz – If you were to travel 2000 years into the past, how useful would you be in jumpstarting technological advancements?
- Canadian Dinosaur Money
- Ever wondered what happens when something goes wrong when Marines are doing that fancy rifle throwing drill? Find out at the 2:30 mark.
- And I thought Massachusetts was a blue state: Swastika, Obama’s name carved into golf course green
- Somewhat related: Germans try to pronounce Massachusetts
- Two interesting twitpics from The Edge: Pic1 Pic2
- Formal Apology
- I think I’m getting sick, but not quite sure.
- The FBI is coming to GeedingManor to interview us about a friend of ours on Saturday. It should be interesting, and at least it’s scheduled after Texas-OU.
- Recently overheard: You can’t spell “kissing cousins” without OU.
- Todd McKay: I am trying to imagine what Trump's letter to the next president will look like.
- Suzi: Oh, and – I'm a huge Springsteen fan – I think as much of him as you do of Bono. I read...
- Suzi: I'm getting to be a total politics nerd, watching hearings on C-SPAN and everything. Saw Ted Cruz's...
- John Mackovic: – I like foil because, after I am done cooking the bacon, I take a corner and shape into a spout...
- Corey: Next time you do bacon in the oven, throw some brown sugar and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper on the bacon...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From