- I thought it was early to see Christmas decorations in the stores already, but the political war on Christmas has already started.
- National Pro-Life Cupcake Campaign
- Abortion Down, Contraception Up
- Nerdy but fun technology quiz – If you were to travel 2000 years into the past, how useful would you be in jumpstarting technological advancements?
- Canadian Dinosaur Money
- Ever wondered what happens when something goes wrong when Marines are doing that fancy rifle throwing drill? Find out at the 2:30 mark.
- And I thought Massachusetts was a blue state: Swastika, Obama’s name carved into golf course green
- Somewhat related: Germans try to pronounce Massachusetts
- Two interesting twitpics from The Edge: Pic1 Pic2
- Formal Apology
- I think I’m getting sick, but not quite sure.
- The FBI is coming to GeedingManor to interview us about a friend of ours on Saturday. It should be interesting, and at least it’s scheduled after Texas-OU.
- Recently overheard: You can’t spell “kissing cousins” without OU.
- Ben W.: At the end of the Blockbuster video, the guy reveals that he actually works at one of the few remaining open...
- RPM: First off, using Daughter Geeding is just unfair clickbait. She's pure cuteness. How are other blogs...
- MToots: I marvel at her also!! Love this girl!
- DF of LL: RE: Town names. Too bad they didn't include county names, because then they could have slid Glasscock...
- Ben W.: Yeah, the hamburger/hotdog combo just looks difficult to eat, and it's not novel. Heck, even Disney has...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From