- I thought it was early to see Christmas decorations in the stores already, but the political war on Christmas has already started.
- National Pro-Life Cupcake Campaign
- Abortion Down, Contraception Up
- Nerdy but fun technology quiz – If you were to travel 2000 years into the past, how useful would you be in jumpstarting technological advancements?
- Canadian Dinosaur Money
- Ever wondered what happens when something goes wrong when Marines are doing that fancy rifle throwing drill? Find out at the 2:30 mark.
- And I thought Massachusetts was a blue state: Swastika, Obama’s name carved into golf course green
- Somewhat related: Germans try to pronounce Massachusetts
- Two interesting twitpics from The Edge: Pic1 Pic2
- Formal Apology
- I think I’m getting sick, but not quite sure.
- The FBI is coming to GeedingManor to interview us about a friend of ours on Saturday. It should be interesting, and at least it’s scheduled after Texas-OU.
- Recently overheard: You can’t spell “kissing cousins” without OU.
- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From