- JayF: Couldn't do it….I refused to click on the Toy Story link. According to the Toy Story writer Andrew...
- Geeding: Nope. Nice guy, just not to type to exchange numbers and such.
- David Bryant: So, was he the type of neighbor that you will keep in touch with after he moves?
- RPM: But do they stop for ribs at the Drive-In?
- RPM: Very cool! I'm a fan and have stopped the DVR more than once to try and find all the companies. The FBI at...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 October 30, 2009
A church made famous by Washington Irving’s short story, “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow,” has rejected a couple’s request to hold a Halloween-themed wedding. Lisa Panensky and Jim Nieves signed a contract 13 months ago to get married on Halloween … Continue reading
Four Utah County teenagers are upset after their trip to an American Fork McDonald’s, where they tried to rap out their order through the drive-thru. They didn’t leave with a Happy Meal; rather they were given a citation by police … Continue reading
A seventh-grader and her 80-year-old grandfather are allegedly the first people to discover that President Barack Obama is related to all other U.S. presidents except one. BridgeAnne d’Avignon, who attends Monte Vista Christian School in Watsonville, traced that Obama, and … Continue reading
Wedding cakes are the center of any wedding party. The newly wed couples dream about their cake, however the cost of wedding cakes can skyrocket, also the possibility of falling over during transportation, heat and humidity for the outdoor weddings … Continue reading
These are the sandals that can detect metal while you walk, allowing you to find buried artifacts while strolling the beach. Link