- Eliot Rayne: Geedmanster, you’re awesome. #1) offering a feeling of not being as close to the kids. Whether you...
- RPM: Since DirecTv can no longer use the Rob Lowe with DirecTv vs Rob Lowe with cable comparisons, they will now...
- RPM: I remember watching that when it originally aired. Dave was sheer greatness back then.
- John Mackovic: It annoys the hell out of me too.
- Andy: Many donut shops around here call pigs in a blanket "kolaches", but they are wrong, and it drives me...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 October 30, 2009
A church made famous by Washington Irving’s short story, “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow,” has rejected a couple’s request to hold a Halloween-themed wedding. Lisa Panensky and Jim Nieves signed a contract 13 months ago to get married on Halloween … Continue reading
Four Utah County teenagers are upset after their trip to an American Fork McDonald’s, where they tried to rap out their order through the drive-thru. They didn’t leave with a Happy Meal; rather they were given a citation by police … Continue reading
A seventh-grader and her 80-year-old grandfather are allegedly the first people to discover that President Barack Obama is related to all other U.S. presidents except one. BridgeAnne d’Avignon, who attends Monte Vista Christian School in Watsonville, traced that Obama, and … Continue reading
Wedding cakes are the center of any wedding party. The newly wed couples dream about their cake, however the cost of wedding cakes can skyrocket, also the possibility of falling over during transportation, heat and humidity for the outdoor weddings … Continue reading
These are the sandals that can detect metal while you walk, allowing you to find buried artifacts while strolling the beach. Link