- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
- Alan: Thiis might help… http://www.mlive.com/living/ka lamazoo/index.ssf/2… Maybe sewer line air is being...
- Geeding: I installed the toilet, I want to say, over four months ago, but have only noticed the smell in the last...
- Alan: Did the smell only begin AFTER you installed the new toilet?……maybe it's a leaking floor seal...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 October 28, 2009
Watch CBS News Videos Online
Medi-Share is Christian Healthcare Sharing. It’s a member-based program where members share in each other’s healthcare costs. Each month, Medi-Share matches up member’s monthly share amounts with other member’s eligible medical needs and facilitates the direct sharing of those costs … Continue reading
Source: LiveAuctioneers.com I’m sure if I search The Google I would find something very similar with our current president’s face attached to that label.
Click to enlarge . . .
BYU newspaper yanks T-shirt ad PROVO — Managers of the student newspaper at Brigham Young University pulled an advertisement after numerous complaints that it was too offensive for the conservative campus. The ad campaign began at the start of the … Continue reading
Read how it was made at NotMartha.org
United in what appears to be deep and profound grief, a phalanx of more than a dozen chimpanzees stood in silence watching from behind the wire of their enclosure as the body of one of their own was wheeled past. … Continue reading