- Oriental Insurance: Just a awesome sharing.I will definitely share this with others.
- Suzi: When you're old and biding your time in your recliner, DaughterGeeding is going to post about how you let...
- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 October 28, 2009
Watch CBS News Videos Online
Medi-Share is Christian Healthcare Sharing. It’s a member-based program where members share in each other’s healthcare costs. Each month, Medi-Share matches up member’s monthly share amounts with other member’s eligible medical needs and facilitates the direct sharing of those costs … Continue reading
Source: LiveAuctioneers.com I’m sure if I search The Google I would find something very similar with our current president’s face attached to that label.
Click to enlarge . . .
BYU newspaper yanks T-shirt ad PROVO — Managers of the student newspaper at Brigham Young University pulled an advertisement after numerous complaints that it was too offensive for the conservative campus. The ad campaign began at the start of the … Continue reading
Read how it was made at NotMartha.org
United in what appears to be deep and profound grief, a phalanx of more than a dozen chimpanzees stood in silence watching from behind the wire of their enclosure as the body of one of their own was wheeled past. … Continue reading