- Geeding: Nope. Nice guy, just not to type to exchange numbers and such.
- David Bryant: So, was he the type of neighbor that you will keep in touch with after he moves?
- RPM: But do they stop for ribs at the Drive-In?
- RPM: Very cool! I'm a fan and have stopped the DVR more than once to try and find all the companies. The FBI at...
- Mike Honcho: Re: News Fatigue – It's pretty bad now. Clicks and views are money, so the more enticing the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 October 22, 2009
The action doesn’t really start until about the 1:25 mark.
TASMANIA Police have used blood taken from a leech to match DNA eight years after an aggravated robbery. In what is believed to have been a world first, police found the engorged leech about an hour after the crime. Peter … Continue reading
Des Moines residents are learning about people’s deaths in a new way: electronic billboards. The obituary, long a staple of newspapers, has taken an evolutionary twist, thanks to Iles Funeral Homes of Des Moines and the local division of Clear … Continue reading