- Owner and GM: Boston drops out of 2024 Olympics_____ my research team found this nugget in today's WSJ....
- RPM: That blown right steering tire almost got him. He should have used 20,000lb rated instead of 12,000 lbs tires....
- Jason: I always go after professional writers who use misplaced modifiers. Never knew what they were called, though....
- RPM: That McCullough interview was great, but a tad confusing. He said Orville & Wilbur never flew together, then...
- Art Vandalay: " I know my writing skills aren’t very strong, but a recent analysis shows that I use a...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 October 22, 2009
The action doesn’t really start until about the 1:25 mark.
TASMANIA Police have used blood taken from a leech to match DNA eight years after an aggravated robbery. In what is believed to have been a world first, police found the engorged leech about an hour after the crime. Peter … Continue reading
Des Moines residents are learning about people’s deaths in a new way: electronic billboards. The obituary, long a staple of newspapers, has taken an evolutionary twist, thanks to Iles Funeral Homes of Des Moines and the local division of Clear … Continue reading