- Mr. Mike Honcho: Disclaimer: I am a Christian. I am a Gun Owner. I am a CHL holder. (but not arrogant about any of...
- Geeding: Regarding the JFK path, I’m in a trance on that drive up until I pass the Parkland exit trying to...
- Towski: I wear Levi's 501 Button Fly only. I order them in the dark rinse, and order a new pair about every 9...
- Ben W.: Thanks for the walk down memory lane with the Guess/Girbaud discussion. And, while they weren't jeans, I...
- Ben W.: I watched this on Sunday, and I was wondering if you would reference it. As would be expected for the part of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 October 22, 2009
The action doesn’t really start until about the 1:25 mark.
TASMANIA Police have used blood taken from a leech to match DNA eight years after an aggravated robbery. In what is believed to have been a world first, police found the engorged leech about an hour after the crime. Peter … Continue reading
Des Moines residents are learning about people’s deaths in a new way: electronic billboards. The obituary, long a staple of newspapers, has taken an evolutionary twist, thanks to Iles Funeral Homes of Des Moines and the local division of Clear … Continue reading