- Dude: All I could think about is the guy in charge of the gymnasium and what would happen to the wood floor when the...
- ALEC666: "when Michael Irvin wore an Atlanta Falcons helmet and Daryl Johnston wore a Green Bay Packers helmet...
- Jason: Some people just try too hard for the Darwin award
- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 October 22, 2009
The action doesn’t really start until about the 1:25 mark.
TASMANIA Police have used blood taken from a leech to match DNA eight years after an aggravated robbery. In what is believed to have been a world first, police found the engorged leech about an hour after the crime. Peter … Continue reading
Des Moines residents are learning about people’s deaths in a new way: electronic billboards. The obituary, long a staple of newspapers, has taken an evolutionary twist, thanks to Iles Funeral Homes of Des Moines and the local division of Clear … Continue reading