- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 October 22, 2009
The action doesn’t really start until about the 1:25 mark.
TASMANIA Police have used blood taken from a leech to match DNA eight years after an aggravated robbery. In what is believed to have been a world first, police found the engorged leech about an hour after the crime. Peter … Continue reading
Des Moines residents are learning about people’s deaths in a new way: electronic billboards. The obituary, long a staple of newspapers, has taken an evolutionary twist, thanks to Iles Funeral Homes of Des Moines and the local division of Clear … Continue reading