- Ben W.: If the survival-bunker people expect to survive down there, they probably need to get the seal checked on...
- Ben W.: Man, I can't wait for this. It looks better than Avengers 2. Of course, with this cast, it's...
- the tow path: Watched this show as it happened. Totally agree.
- Geeding: You know, I tend to use the oven to warm up a TV dinner often. Two things determine when I use the oven, how...
- Hard Count: Another element you left out, at least for me, is that the Fargo writers have kept the language...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 October 21, 2009
Most Excruciatingly Painful Embarrasing Day of this kid’s life from Complexions on Vimeo.
Guilt, apparently, continues to gnaw at a robber who prayed with his victim before he took $20 from her cash register. Gregory Smith, 23, turned himself into police Tuesday after his mother saw him on television, police said. Smith, Indianapolis, … Continue reading
Check out the full version here.
Read about it here: eatmedaily.com
…..what the heck is bacon jam?… It is something we’ve been cooking up for a couple of years now on our trailers and for our burgers …….we take a big bunch of really really good bacon, and render it down…add … Continue reading
Someone has taken a bunch of Andy Rooney clips and edited them where you just hear the first and last sentence of his 60 Minutes segment which results in some comedy. Here’s an example. More here.
iRobot, the makers of the Roomba, have released footage of their bizarre new robot prototype, Chembot. It’s a is a small mobile device being developed for DARPA and the United States Army which looks like a gelatinous blob, and can … Continue reading