- Watec 902b: Your blog is fantastic. I read your blog. And i wish to read this again and again
- Ben W.: Not sure that I'll be able to watch that one. I watched just the trailer and…man, my office is...
- E. Kwal: Change a few words here and there, and my story on gay marriage is your story, Geeding.
- Tim: As a southern born and bred preacher's kid that identifies more and more left as I age, its been a tough...
- RPM: Some people park like the world belongs to them and there's no consequences. I once parked at Albertsons...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 October 15, 2009
Beagle puppy attacks a Rottweiler
“Where would you like to wake up tomorrow?” Some answers are quite touching (3:25 mark), some are weird, and some are funny. Fifty People, One Question: Brooklyn from Fifty People, One Question on Vimeo.
A Baptist Church near Asheville, N.C., is hosting a “Halloween book burning” to purge the area of “Satan’s” works, which include all non-King James versions of the Bible, popular books by many religious authors and even country music. The website … Continue reading
According to the advertising slogan, if you see Kellogg’s on the box then you know it’s Kellogg’s in the box. But now the company has become so concerned about similarly packaged supermarket cereals, it has developed a laser to burn … Continue reading