- Nathan Hart: Here's a 2017 version of that lawn mower: http://www.autoblog.com/2017/0 4/24/honda-miimo-au…
- JayF: I'm still taking the 80's. Ahhh the progressive dinners, those were great. I wonder if any church...
- Ben W.: Death rates for children aged 1-19 cut by more than half from 1980 to 2014. Thanks, knee pads, helmets,...
- John: Don't think the "proposed freeway map" is from 67. It looks like I-20 is in southern Dallas...
- RPM: No to invading North Korea. We let China make the move. A sacrifice bunt to get stability in the region. Not...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 October 15, 2009
Beagle puppy attacks a Rottweiler
“Where would you like to wake up tomorrow?” Some answers are quite touching (3:25 mark), some are weird, and some are funny. Fifty People, One Question: Brooklyn from Fifty People, One Question on Vimeo.
A Baptist Church near Asheville, N.C., is hosting a “Halloween book burning” to purge the area of “Satan’s” works, which include all non-King James versions of the Bible, popular books by many religious authors and even country music. The website … Continue reading
According to the advertising slogan, if you see Kellogg’s on the box then you know it’s Kellogg’s in the box. But now the company has become so concerned about similarly packaged supermarket cereals, it has developed a laser to burn … Continue reading