- Brent: I liked Benjamin Corey's post and I generally agree with his stance against declaring circumstances to be...
- Matt: Title IX prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex. Most of that other stuff is not required by any law;...
- Geeding: That’s a fair question, Matt, and I suppose with the institution and people involved, one may think...
- Sara: My father in law likes to send the whole family FW: emails. One of his latest ones is that Trump's rise is...
- Sara: RE: God's Will A few years ago, I saw Tim Minchin in Austin. One of his songs was this, and I LOVED IT,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 October 15, 2009
Beagle puppy attacks a Rottweiler
“Where would you like to wake up tomorrow?” Some answers are quite touching (3:25 mark), some are weird, and some are funny. Fifty People, One Question: Brooklyn from Fifty People, One Question on Vimeo.
A Baptist Church near Asheville, N.C., is hosting a “Halloween book burning” to purge the area of “Satan’s” works, which include all non-King James versions of the Bible, popular books by many religious authors and even country music. The website … Continue reading
According to the advertising slogan, if you see Kellogg’s on the box then you know it’s Kellogg’s in the box. But now the company has become so concerned about similarly packaged supermarket cereals, it has developed a laser to burn … Continue reading