- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
- Ben W.: When Vader appeared out of the darkness–first with his breathing, and then illuminated by his...
- Ben W.: Yeah, Gorsuch was definitely between a rock and a hard place. Regardless of how he responded, he would take...
- Bryan: My boss asks everyone he interviews (we often interview people together) some variation on "what do you...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 October 15, 2009
Beagle puppy attacks a Rottweiler
“Where would you like to wake up tomorrow?” Some answers are quite touching (3:25 mark), some are weird, and some are funny. Fifty People, One Question: Brooklyn from Fifty People, One Question on Vimeo.
A Baptist Church near Asheville, N.C., is hosting a “Halloween book burning” to purge the area of “Satan’s” works, which include all non-King James versions of the Bible, popular books by many religious authors and even country music. The website … Continue reading
According to the advertising slogan, if you see Kellogg’s on the box then you know it’s Kellogg’s in the box. But now the company has become so concerned about similarly packaged supermarket cereals, it has developed a laser to burn … Continue reading