- JayF: Dodge a wrench, dodge a ball…..got it , makes sense I guess if you think about it. I’d rather be...
- RPM: I’m right there with ya on people that don’t keep right when walking. They’re the same people...
- Bryan: WFAA’s Cynthia Izaguirre drives me crazy too!
- AndreaJN: I think a lot of people feel like a fraud, or undeserving of their place or blessings. It’s even...
- Alec666: Keith: Sometimes bridges need to be burned, sometimes there’s no repair or band aid that will save it....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 October 15, 2009
Beagle puppy attacks a Rottweiler
“Where would you like to wake up tomorrow?” Some answers are quite touching (3:25 mark), some are weird, and some are funny. Fifty People, One Question: Brooklyn from Fifty People, One Question on Vimeo.
A Baptist Church near Asheville, N.C., is hosting a “Halloween book burning” to purge the area of “Satan’s” works, which include all non-King James versions of the Bible, popular books by many religious authors and even country music. The website … Continue reading
According to the advertising slogan, if you see Kellogg’s on the box then you know it’s Kellogg’s in the box. But now the company has become so concerned about similarly packaged supermarket cereals, it has developed a laser to burn … Continue reading