- lew: So, I had your blog hyperlink on my old laptop which I haven't turned on for years for some reason. I am...
- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 October 5, 2009
Live TV : Ustream
Welcome to BuilderScrap, an online builders’ exchange for builders’ surplus. BuilderScrap is completely free to use and can be used to pass on leftover building supplies or materials and also find fantastic, low cost or free building materials in your … Continue reading
This sermon series is brought to you by Oakleaf Church in Cartersville, GA; and they even have an attention grabbing URL: www.YourGreatSexLife.com. You can read the pastor’s blog post about it here. Storybook Sex Trailer from Oak Leaf Church Video … Continue reading
Since the landmark 2008 general election, there can be no doubt that a very large percentage of our Nation’s leaders have a liberal mindset. The undeniable fact is that the 111th Pelosi-Reid Congress and the Obama Administration demonstrate a far … Continue reading
Starting eBay bid: $1,100,000 The infamous Sarah Palin XBOX 360 was autographed at the governors picnic on July 24, 2009, in Wasilla, Alaska, just two days before her resignation as governor of that state. You can own this 60GB, perfect-condition, … Continue reading
Church History in 4 minutes