- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 October 5, 2009
Live TV : Ustream
Welcome to BuilderScrap, an online builders’ exchange for builders’ surplus. BuilderScrap is completely free to use and can be used to pass on leftover building supplies or materials and also find fantastic, low cost or free building materials in your … Continue reading
This sermon series is brought to you by Oakleaf Church in Cartersville, GA; and they even have an attention grabbing URL: www.YourGreatSexLife.com. You can read the pastor’s blog post about it here. Storybook Sex Trailer from Oak Leaf Church Video … Continue reading
Since the landmark 2008 general election, there can be no doubt that a very large percentage of our Nation’s leaders have a liberal mindset. The undeniable fact is that the 111th Pelosi-Reid Congress and the Obama Administration demonstrate a far … Continue reading
Starting eBay bid: $1,100,000 The infamous Sarah Palin XBOX 360 was autographed at the governors picnic on July 24, 2009, in Wasilla, Alaska, just two days before her resignation as governor of that state. You can own this 60GB, perfect-condition, … Continue reading
Church History in 4 minutes