- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: October 2009
A church made famous by Washington Irving’s short story, “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow,” has rejected a couple’s request to hold a Halloween-themed wedding. Lisa Panensky and Jim Nieves signed a contract 13 months ago to get married on Halloween … Continue reading
Four Utah County teenagers are upset after their trip to an American Fork McDonald’s, where they tried to rap out their order through the drive-thru. They didn’t leave with a Happy Meal; rather they were given a citation by police … Continue reading
A seventh-grader and her 80-year-old grandfather are allegedly the first people to discover that President Barack Obama is related to all other U.S. presidents except one. BridgeAnne d’Avignon, who attends Monte Vista Christian School in Watsonville, traced that Obama, and … Continue reading
Wedding cakes are the center of any wedding party. The newly wed couples dream about their cake, however the cost of wedding cakes can skyrocket, also the possibility of falling over during transportation, heat and humidity for the outdoor weddings … Continue reading
These are the sandals that can detect metal while you walk, allowing you to find buried artifacts while strolling the beach. Link
You’ve heard of the A-Team, but I think this is the a-team. No matter how much they clean the silverware, I don’t think I would ever use these. I heard Cambell Brown make a statement that if the White House … Continue reading
The Name Engine® provides the correct name pronunciations of athletes, entertainers, politicians, newsmakers, and more. Even well-known names are often pronounced in different ways, leaving you to wonder what the correct pronunciation is. You’ll find the right answer here. Better … Continue reading
Dead churches are a familiar story in New England, which recent surveys indicate is now the least religious region in the country. But some see opportunity in a place where America’s Christian faith laid its roots. “You look at this … Continue reading