- patricia: People are so funny; this prank shows us some very polite and decent reaction. I feel better about people...
- patricia: Good thoughts in your comment. This is a great attitude.I've lived in communities that are different...
- blurdo: I saw the grammar/spelling comment yesterday. I have to admit that I'm "that guy" who gets...
- steve: You do understand that you misspelled "grammar"? Or were you talking about your dad's mother...
- steve: Re; Your punct/sp/gr woes. Two anecdotes. An extremely overextended friend who is a slumlord was asked how he...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 30 September 30, 2009
Dawn Rizos didn’t need any formal recognition that The Lodge, one of the best-known gentlemen’s clubs in Dallas, was a successful small business. But when former House Speaker Newt Gingrich’s conservative group named her an “Entrepreneur of the Year,” she … Continue reading
Vanity Fair has a photo-spread of ten daughters of rock stars that are now models. It turns out that Steve Tyler has another daughter other than Liv, and Mick Jaggar’s lips get passed down. You can see a lot of … Continue reading
An obese skunk has been put on a strict diet to help wean him off his addiction to bacon sandwiches. The mammal, named Mr Bumble, was given to the RSPCA by his previous owners when he became too much of … Continue reading
A Homestead church has found a rather unusual way to get their message across – hire the competition, CBS station WFOR-TV reported. Drivers passing by the Vision Church on Sunday saw ‘the Devil” picketing outside of the church with a … Continue reading
New from the makers of Mana and Health Energy Potion comes Blood Energy Potion: the world’s first synthetic blood beverage. The fruit punch flavor packs 4 hours of energy along with iron, protein, and electrolytes. Not only does Blood Energy … Continue reading
TimesFreePress.com Our football never ran through banners for two reasons. First of all, the cheerleaders couldn’t spell, and the football team wasn’t strong enough to actually break through a banner.
It is one of the world’s most popular live events but U2’s massive 360° tour has still not turned a profit. The concerts have generated €205m in ticket sales so far, but Paul McGuinness, the band’s manager, said that the … Continue reading
And my wife thinks I carry around a lot of gas.
Added to their campus handbook: You may not engage in sexual activity while your roommate is present in the room. Any sexual activity within your assigned room should not ever deprive your roommate(s) of privacy, study, or sleep time. Full … Continue reading
This would have come in handy the other day when WifeGeeding made some meatloaf. BaronBob.com