- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 September 23, 2009
IF this does not touch your heart, then you just don’t have one……… Can you believe it? This guy wins $181 million in the lottery last Wednesday, and then finds the love of his life just 2 days later. Talk … Continue reading
Obscura CueLight from Gizmodo on Vimeo.
A visualization of the contiguous United States, colored by distance to the nearest domestic McDonald’s
For a larger version and a detailed explanation, check out www.weathersealed.com.
The organic light-emitting diode (OLED) emits a brilliant white light when attached to an electricity supply. The material, described in the journal Nature, can be printed in wafer thin sheets that could transform walls, ceilings or even furniture into lights. … Continue reading
KSDK — An Imperial man is dead after accidentally shooting himself in the head while teaching his girlfriend firearms safety. Sheriff Glenn Boyer said that on Friday, deputies responded to 4307 Rock Valley Court in Imperial for a shooting. Investigators … Continue reading
For some reason I always look forward to the “In Memoriam” parts of award shows, especially the Oscars and the Emmys. I always like to see what clips are used of a performance of the deceased and what order they … Continue reading