- Mimi: Thank you for sharing your 40th birthday with all of us. I truly enjoyed the journey you and your beautiful...
- Suzanne: I love this post! Not only because I've always wanted to climb to the peak but was worried about...
- Ben W.: Crackers wins the Internet today. Keith – thanks for sharing your birthday adventures with us!
- Crackers the Turtle: Hey Keith, it’s me, Crackers. How’s it going? My journey to the beach is going...
- Andy: Congratulations on a great achievement, and thanks for writing it all down for us. Jenny and I hiked a bit in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 September 22, 2009
Fantastic Planet used the power of Google Earth to create an aerial montage of many cities set to some instrumental music. I thought the chances of Mineral Wells, Texas being a part of this would be slim to none, but … Continue reading
Someone driving from Austin to Wichita Falls drove through my hometown of Mineral Wells and decided to recorded it. It will probably bore you to tears, but it caught my attention. Even though it was a part of town that … Continue reading