- The Donald: Because we have our standards, even we won't tell people to eat that… – DF CFA cows
- Geeding: What's your blog? I'd love to check it out.
- The Donald: Watchootalkinbout, Willis! I'm with John Mac – the 12c rocks! Interesting about Mr. Loaf...
- sara: I bought a box set of Indiana Jones Pint glasses from Blockbuster on clearance. They have the movie posters on...
- John Mackovic: The HP-12c still has quite a following in the finance world.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 September 21, 2009
The makers of these 10 tech products – the iPod, BlackBerry, Firefox, Twitter, Windows 7, ThinkPad, Android, Wikipedia, Mac OS X and the “Big Cats,” and Red Hat Linux – all have displayed certain amounts marketing savvy, common sense and … Continue reading
TweetPsych uses two linguistic analysis algorithms (RID and LIWC) to build a psychological profile of a person based on the content of their tweets. The service analyzes your last 1000 tweets and works best on users who have posted more … Continue reading
I like burgers, so I found this list interesting. The cheese-stuffed burgers sure do sound interesting enough to try.