- Towski: Last pic, second from right. Who tied that kids tie???
- Towski: My wife's architecture firm did the Star. She didn't work on the project, but a good friend of ours...
- Towski: If by terrible you mean awesome, I agree.
- John Mackovic: Earl Campbell jersey!
- Triple Fake: …and the prices. You can't buy NFL (or any pro sports) gear for that cheap anymore, not even...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 September 21, 2009
The makers of these 10 tech products – the iPod, BlackBerry, Firefox, Twitter, Windows 7, ThinkPad, Android, Wikipedia, Mac OS X and the “Big Cats,” and Red Hat Linux – all have displayed certain amounts marketing savvy, common sense and … Continue reading
TweetPsych uses two linguistic analysis algorithms (RID and LIWC) to build a psychological profile of a person based on the content of their tweets. The service analyzes your last 1000 tweets and works best on users who have posted more … Continue reading
I like burgers, so I found this list interesting. The cheese-stuffed burgers sure do sound interesting enough to try.