- Geeding: That’s funny, it reminds me somewhat of how Pres. Jeb Bartlett would put on his suit jacket...
- John Mackovic: The only way to sit in a chair: https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=lVIGhYMwRgs
- Mr. Mike Honcho: “Fragrance commercials don’t make sense and you know it.” Hmmm, just seen the new Johnny...
- Bryan: My wife and I are friends with a couple whose first names both start with A and all 3 of their daughter have...
- blurdo: Every time I see one of those chocolate diamond commercials, I think of this scene from “Beautiful...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 September 21, 2009
The makers of these 10 tech products – the iPod, BlackBerry, Firefox, Twitter, Windows 7, ThinkPad, Android, Wikipedia, Mac OS X and the “Big Cats,” and Red Hat Linux – all have displayed certain amounts marketing savvy, common sense and … Continue reading
TweetPsych uses two linguistic analysis algorithms (RID and LIWC) to build a psychological profile of a person based on the content of their tweets. The service analyzes your last 1000 tweets and works best on users who have posted more … Continue reading
I like burgers, so I found this list interesting. The cheese-stuffed burgers sure do sound interesting enough to try.