- Jimi: RAS Syndrome is redundant!!!
- Upgrayedd: 40 runners Fail at 100-Mile Tennessee Mountain Race: When I saw the picture at the top of the story with...
- The Donald: Today’s dose of ‘MURICA! and TEXAS That is a cool PX-4.
- DF of LL: A few years ago, my father had bladder cancer. He was treated with the tuberculosis virus post surgery....
- John Mackovic: Doesn't look so grim if you consider the '90s as an aberration where the industry put out...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 September 18, 2009
One in 10 U.S. churches employs a woman as senior pastor, double the percentage from a decade ago, according to a new survey by the Barna Group. Most of the women — 58% — work in mainline Protestant churches, such … Continue reading
Trouble Sleeping? Looking for a natural Sleep aid? – Safe, all natural ingredients. 100% drug free. – Patented balance of melatonin, valerian, balm mint and passion flower helps you relax and promotes sleep. – Unique delivery system absorbs instantly as … Continue reading
Surgeons at St. Patrick Hospital remove 13-inch tree limb from woman’s neck Article Pictures
Verizon is selling off most of its operations in rural areas and is spending billions to wire most of the rest of its territory with its FiOS fiber optic network. FiOS, of course, offers voice calling as well as video … Continue reading