- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 September 17, 2009
Duke University religion professor Mark Goodacre will hold an online “Office Hours” conversation at noon Friday, Sept. 18, on the Duke Ustream channel. He will discuss how the New Testament is used — accurately or not — in popular media, … Continue reading
Even the president of the United States. More pics
Baby Cage, 1937 A nanny supervising a baby suspended in a wire cage attached to the outside of a high tenement block window. The cages were distributed to members of the Chelsea Baby Club in London who have no gardens, … Continue reading
The question of whether a romantic relationship between a judge and prosecutor is unfair won’t be decided by the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals. The issue in the capital murder case of Charles Dean Hood roiled the legal community last … Continue reading
Two new reports on the size and strength of American congregations present contrasting pictures of church life today. The October issue of Outreach magazine is all about growth. It lists the 100 largest U.S. churches, based on attendance statistics gathered … Continue reading
It picks up after the first minute where you see his first reaction.