- Scooter: Dr. Funk is one of the coolest guys in the game..Wonderful Gentleman
- Bryan B.: My mother has threatened to haunt my brother and I from beyond if we use a bad photo of her for her obit or...
- Bryan B.: The scene in my living room last night after watching the Toy Story 4 trailer: Me (to wife): Why are you...
- AndreaJN: 20 hours – that’s amazing! She must have really loved it! I listened to all the Harry Potter...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I think I would burn that house down immediately and build the next house on stilts. The only thing...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 September 16, 2009
U.S. District Court Judge Clay Land tossed out on Wednesday a complaint by an Army captain fighting deployment to Iraq by questioning the legitimacy of President Barack Obama. Land also put attorney Orly Taitz, who represents Capt. Connie Rhodes and … Continue reading
It was a promise neither man would have wanted to keep. Yesterday the funeral of a Black Watch soldier killed in Afghanistan took a bizarre turn when his best friend arrived in a bright green dress and pink leg warmers … Continue reading
A Chinese clothing manufacturer probably thought it was on to a winner by exporting jeans bearing the Islamic expression “In the name of God, the compassionate, the merciful” to Iran. But an otherwise sound marketing ploy was undone by one … Continue reading
England is deserted, Australia and New Zealand have merged, and the man who bought Ireland has killed himself. They were designed to make Dubai the envy of the world: a series of paradise islands inhabited by celebrities and the super-rich … Continue reading
BALTIMORE — A Johns Hopkins University student armed with a samurai sword killed an intruder in his garage, Baltimore police said Tuesday. Two laptops and a Sony PlayStation had been stolen by burglars Monday from the home, on University Parkway … Continue reading
AMMAN, Jordan (CNN) — A 12-year-old Yemeni girl, who was forced into marriage, died during a painful childbirth that also killed her baby, a children’s rights group said Monday. Fawziya Ammodi struggled for three days in labor, before dying of … Continue reading
Birmingham Mayor Larry Langford this morning presented the $10,000 check to 14-year-old Raven Hatcher, the city’s youngest employee. Hatcher, a freshman at Jefferson County International Baccaulaureate School, last year gave a presentation on improving Ensley Park. Her written plan included … Continue reading