- Suzi: I learned on Saturday that someone who had been married to an acquaintance of mine for about 40 years committed...
- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 September 15, 2009
Then this skit is occurring as we speak . . . Patrick Swayze – Chippendale by tressage
Oh, The Temptation from Steve V on Vimeo.
On the day before Christmas 2007, a masked gunman entered a health-center pharmacy and demanded OxyContin, according to a lawsuit filed in Burlington County. Pharmacy technician Babette Perry of Mount Laurel said the man burst in and told her he … Continue reading
America is a nation at war, overseas in Iraq and Afghanistan, and at home. According to the newly released Federal Bureau of Investigation Uniform Crime Report for 2008 every 18 seconds someone is arrested and charged with violating drug laws. … Continue reading