- blurdo: On hip replacement, my father had it about ten years ago and they had him up and walking about 18 hours after...
- Chip Beef: "Presidential historian Doris Kearns Goodwin was the guest on ‘The Daily Show’ last night...
- Fletcher: And so, in an attempt to pioneer something new, given he was the first man to run upside down in a loop,...
- RPM: Re: Mower blades. If you don't have a grinder, buy a grinding stone bit for your drill. Costs under $10 and...
- Jason: That flag is only about hate. Period.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 September 15, 2009
Then this skit is occurring as we speak . . . Patrick Swayze – Chippendale by tressage
Oh, The Temptation from Steve V on Vimeo.
On the day before Christmas 2007, a masked gunman entered a health-center pharmacy and demanded OxyContin, according to a lawsuit filed in Burlington County. Pharmacy technician Babette Perry of Mount Laurel said the man burst in and told her he … Continue reading
America is a nation at war, overseas in Iraq and Afghanistan, and at home. According to the newly released Federal Bureau of Investigation Uniform Crime Report for 2008 every 18 seconds someone is arrested and charged with violating drug laws. … Continue reading