- Mr. Mike Honcho: RE: Walking – my pet peeve is when people are walking on streets and roadways and walk on the...
- AndreaJN: Woo hoo! I feel famous now that you mentioned me 🙂 I always enjoy your blog, even if I rarely comment...
- Susan: I hear you about your formative years with the SBC. My formative years in the Church of Christ, as a young...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, I agree with your reflections on the evolution of SBC. In my formative years, I was all in as...
- JayF: Dodge a wrench, dodge a ball…..got it , makes sense I guess if you think about it. I’d rather be...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 September 14, 2009
A church in Louisville, Ky., plans to ordain a registered sex offender this coming Sunday though they won’t allow him to have unsupervised contact with children. About ten years ago, Mark Hourigan was charged with sodomizing, sexually abusing and intimidating … Continue reading
Link [Thanks, Sheila!]
Christian singer Ray Boltz talks about his choice to come out to the world one year ago One moment can define a man forever. And for Ray Boltz, that moment might have been one year ago. On Sept. 12, 2008, … Continue reading
RescueMarriage.org is the brain-child of concerned Christian and political activist John Marcotte, who felt strongly that Prop 8 did not go far enough in protecting traditional marriage. With the help of attorney’s and friends, Marcotte is attempting to ban divorce … Continue reading
DETROIT (CBS) When Aimee Louise Sword, a central Michigan woman, used the Internet to locate a son she gave up for adoption over a decade ago, few could imagine that the reunion of the two could lead to anything sinister. … Continue reading
Saluda (WLTX) – A Saluda man got his final wish Tuesday, as he was buried in his car with all his guns. Lonnie Holloway died Thursday, September 3 after 90 years and friends say he always talked about how he … Continue reading
Disney to expand Fantasyland at Walt Disney World ; Pics Disney denies ‘Captain EO’ rumors ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean 4’ Gets A Title Disney to remake The Beatles’ “Yellow Submarine”