- Ben W.: Great first step, and certainly better than nothing.. But I have to agree with John – not only does it...
- Ben W.: I remember being taught the camel & needle/gate thing in church as a kid and thinking how learned my...
- Ben W.: I'm guessing the piano playing at FAO Schwarz. But that's just my guess. Geeding may not be able to...
- KC1: Awesome commercial! Which "one second" did our favorite blogger contribute?
- John Mackovic: "stop bullets from several types of handguns" That's not really reassuring.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 September 14, 2009
A church in Louisville, Ky., plans to ordain a registered sex offender this coming Sunday though they won’t allow him to have unsupervised contact with children. About ten years ago, Mark Hourigan was charged with sodomizing, sexually abusing and intimidating … Continue reading
Link [Thanks, Sheila!]
Christian singer Ray Boltz talks about his choice to come out to the world one year ago One moment can define a man forever. And for Ray Boltz, that moment might have been one year ago. On Sept. 12, 2008, … Continue reading
RescueMarriage.org is the brain-child of concerned Christian and political activist John Marcotte, who felt strongly that Prop 8 did not go far enough in protecting traditional marriage. With the help of attorney’s and friends, Marcotte is attempting to ban divorce … Continue reading
DETROIT (CBS) When Aimee Louise Sword, a central Michigan woman, used the Internet to locate a son she gave up for adoption over a decade ago, few could imagine that the reunion of the two could lead to anything sinister. … Continue reading
Saluda (WLTX) – A Saluda man got his final wish Tuesday, as he was buried in his car with all his guns. Lonnie Holloway died Thursday, September 3 after 90 years and friends say he always talked about how he … Continue reading
Disney to expand Fantasyland at Walt Disney World ; Pics Disney denies ‘Captain EO’ rumors ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean 4’ Gets A Title Disney to remake The Beatles’ “Yellow Submarine”