- b_caesar: Hey, there – the SMU-A&M game hasn't even been played yet. You could have waited at least...
- RPM: The Roosevelts has been wonderful. Although Burns is being very kid gloves-y about Eleanor and her companions...
- Art Vandalay: " Obama would have been better off studying FDR,…" I thought the same thing but then...
- John Mackovic: - I think DARPA had a lot more to do with the invention of GPS. – I've always hated Art...
- Nathan: Here's another sentence that wouldn't have made sense 10 years ago: "Obama ate at...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 09 September 9, 2009
Since it opened, there have been traffic jams late into the night as hungry patrons waited of up to four hours at times to get their order in. About 54,000 customers showed up in the first 10 days, Sonic estimated. … Continue reading
Reading a newspaper, I saw a picture of birds on the electric wires. I cut out the photo and decided to make a song, using the exact location of the birds as notes (no Photoshop edit). I knew it wasn’t … Continue reading
Dave Vontesmar hates photo enforcement. Vontesmar drives nearly 30 miles a day from his home in north Phoenix to his job at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and passes through the photo-enforcement gantlet on Interstate 17, Arizona 51 and Interstate … Continue reading
Asa Hill was 7 years old when he died. Although the boy was pulled out of a burning car alive in a horrific accident on the Niagara Thruway on Thursday, his injuries proved critical, and he passed away the following … Continue reading
The head football coach at Breckinridge County High School took about 20 players on a school bus late last month to his church, where nearly half of them were baptized, school officials say. The mother of one player said her … Continue reading
A federal appeals panel has upheld a decision to bar the instrumental performance of a Christian hymn at a high school graduation in Everett, Wash. The case arose after seniors in the Henry M. Jackson High School wind ensemble asked … Continue reading
Below is a sample, but here’s the full list. If you push the fat guy enough, he will snap – Full Metal Jacket And everybody is racist, everybody – Crash A rug really can tie a room together – The … Continue reading
WHAT IS PERSONAS? Personas is a component of the Metropath(ologies) exhibit, currently on display until Sept 09 at the MIT Museum by the Sociable Media Group from the MIT Media Lab (Please contact us if you want to show it … Continue reading