- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 September 8, 2009
More pics here.
ASHBURNHAM – There are rolling hills and ivy-covered brick buildings. There are small classrooms, high-tech labs, and well-manicured fields. There’s even a clock tower with a massive bell that rings for special events. Cushing Academy has all the hallmarks of … Continue reading
Vanda Terrell is still getting used to saying it. “Let’s open our Bibles,” the veteran Plano ISD teacher tells students daily at two public high schools in the district. And it’s legal for her to do it. A new state … Continue reading
A guy opens up a prayer stand and people come by and pray. It all sounds like a pretty good idea, until I read this part: One woman pulled in on her way to Urgent Care for chest pains. He … Continue reading
We’re gluttons for infographics, and a team at Kansas State just served up a feast: maps of sin created by plotting per-capita stats on things like theft (envy) and STDs (lust). Christian clergy, likely noting the Bible Belt’s status as … Continue reading
PHOENIX — Attorneys representing three churches are suing the City of Phoenix claiming that a noise ordinance prohibiting the ringing of their bells is unconstitutional. Attorneys with the Alliance Defense Fund filed the lawsuit in federal Court Wednesday, according to … Continue reading