- David Bryant: So, was he the type of neighbor that you will keep in touch with after he moves?
- RPM: But do they stop for ribs at the Drive-In?
- RPM: Very cool! I'm a fan and have stopped the DVR more than once to try and find all the companies. The FBI at...
- Mike Honcho: Re: News Fatigue – It's pretty bad now. Clicks and views are money, so the more enticing the...
- Ben W.: It's 2017. If you want to throw some background music behind a video to sell a house, there are a...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 September 8, 2009
More pics here.
ASHBURNHAM – There are rolling hills and ivy-covered brick buildings. There are small classrooms, high-tech labs, and well-manicured fields. There’s even a clock tower with a massive bell that rings for special events. Cushing Academy has all the hallmarks of … Continue reading
Vanda Terrell is still getting used to saying it. “Let’s open our Bibles,” the veteran Plano ISD teacher tells students daily at two public high schools in the district. And it’s legal for her to do it. A new state … Continue reading
A guy opens up a prayer stand and people come by and pray. It all sounds like a pretty good idea, until I read this part: One woman pulled in on her way to Urgent Care for chest pains. He … Continue reading
We’re gluttons for infographics, and a team at Kansas State just served up a feast: maps of sin created by plotting per-capita stats on things like theft (envy) and STDs (lust). Christian clergy, likely noting the Bible Belt’s status as … Continue reading
PHOENIX — Attorneys representing three churches are suing the City of Phoenix claiming that a noise ordinance prohibiting the ringing of their bells is unconstitutional. Attorneys with the Alliance Defense Fund filed the lawsuit in federal Court Wednesday, according to … Continue reading