- Rex Kramer: Coffee as a sign of aging, I would say more of a sign of taste. And who doesn't remember Jolt Cola...
- Dude: It was just last weekend, but I would encourage anyone who enjoys or enjoyed pinball back in the the day to...
- Triple Fake: Never really cared for any video games, but I loooved pinball. My favorite was one called Highway Patrol...
- Mike Honcho: I like them too when there is no need to touch the door after. Costco comes to mind as a good place for...
- Triple Fake: I used one of those Dyson hand dryers a couple of years ago in San Antonio. It's pretty sweet, I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 September 8, 2009
More pics here.
ASHBURNHAM – There are rolling hills and ivy-covered brick buildings. There are small classrooms, high-tech labs, and well-manicured fields. There’s even a clock tower with a massive bell that rings for special events. Cushing Academy has all the hallmarks of … Continue reading
Vanda Terrell is still getting used to saying it. “Let’s open our Bibles,” the veteran Plano ISD teacher tells students daily at two public high schools in the district. And it’s legal for her to do it. A new state … Continue reading
A guy opens up a prayer stand and people come by and pray. It all sounds like a pretty good idea, until I read this part: One woman pulled in on her way to Urgent Care for chest pains. He … Continue reading
We’re gluttons for infographics, and a team at Kansas State just served up a feast: maps of sin created by plotting per-capita stats on things like theft (envy) and STDs (lust). Christian clergy, likely noting the Bible Belt’s status as … Continue reading
PHOENIX — Attorneys representing three churches are suing the City of Phoenix claiming that a noise ordinance prohibiting the ringing of their bells is unconstitutional. Attorneys with the Alliance Defense Fund filed the lawsuit in federal Court Wednesday, according to … Continue reading