- Mr. Mike Honcho: Yep, I agree TF, I always go to the far side of the cross over. If I am crossing traffic, I want to...
- AndreaJN: Now you know that DaughterGeeding isn't allergic to bees!
- WGII: The discussion of turning at a median cracks me up. Most people can't figure out a 4 way stop sign let...
- Triple Fake: the multiple variables only make it more confusing. Abandoning the common sense approach of "keep...
- Ben W.: We were pleasantly surprised by Better Late Than Never, too. Shatner does look great for 85, but boy does he...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 September 8, 2009
More pics here.
ASHBURNHAM – There are rolling hills and ivy-covered brick buildings. There are small classrooms, high-tech labs, and well-manicured fields. There’s even a clock tower with a massive bell that rings for special events. Cushing Academy has all the hallmarks of … Continue reading
Vanda Terrell is still getting used to saying it. “Let’s open our Bibles,” the veteran Plano ISD teacher tells students daily at two public high schools in the district. And it’s legal for her to do it. A new state … Continue reading
A guy opens up a prayer stand and people come by and pray. It all sounds like a pretty good idea, until I read this part: One woman pulled in on her way to Urgent Care for chest pains. He … Continue reading
We’re gluttons for infographics, and a team at Kansas State just served up a feast: maps of sin created by plotting per-capita stats on things like theft (envy) and STDs (lust). Christian clergy, likely noting the Bible Belt’s status as … Continue reading
PHOENIX — Attorneys representing three churches are suing the City of Phoenix claiming that a noise ordinance prohibiting the ringing of their bells is unconstitutional. Attorneys with the Alliance Defense Fund filed the lawsuit in federal Court Wednesday, according to … Continue reading