- Suzi: When you're old and biding your time in your recliner, DaughterGeeding is going to post about how you let...
- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
- Ben W.: Want to keep protest groups from hijacking your theme park? Charge $100/day.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 September 4, 2009
Scooter, the tiny dog wonder, has died. At six-months-old, the Maltese pup was claimed to be the smallest dog in the world. He was going to try for the official world record when he turned one. But he never got … Continue reading
In preparation for the upcoming season, the NFL has instituted a set of new guidelines attempting to restrict how fans can use social media applications like Facebook and Twitter to talk about professional football. Under the rules, the NFL says … Continue reading
It starts of slow, so feel free to skip to the one minute mark . . .
Compiled and distributed by the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association (ECPA) Link 1. Outreach New Testament – ESV 2. Text Bible – NKJV 3 . NIV Adventure Bible 4 . Operation Worship Bible – NLT 5 . True Images … Continue reading
Ask Charles Matlock to recite a random Bible passage, and he’ll think for a second before delivering the verses as if reading from the book. Because of his photographic memory, Matlock, 59, has been able to memorize most of Christianity’s … Continue reading
The 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled Aug. 31 that a lawsuit filed by taxpayers to end state funding of Kentucky Baptist Homes for Children — now known as Sunrise Children’s Services –can move forward. It overturned a decision … Continue reading
It starts off slow and dramatic, but it gets better . . . The Longest Way 1.0 – one year walk/beard grow time lapse from Christoph Rehage on Vimeo.
“At times, even in the church, zeal can lead people to issue harsh judgments and impute the worst motives to each other. These attitudes and practices do irreparable damage to the communion of the church.” ~ Cardinal Sean O’Malley of … Continue reading
MailOnline Article w/ more pics
VERNON — Gregoria Martinez, 94, might seem like your typical grandma. She made quilts for her grandchildren, encouraged them to go to church, prayed for them, and gave advice. Except the Vernon grandma didn’t have just a handful of grandchildren … Continue reading