- Ben W.: Fun fact: the Broken Arrow marching band is one of the best in the country, with three national championships...
- Ben W.: If the survival-bunker people expect to survive down there, they probably need to get the seal checked on...
- Ben W.: Man, I can't wait for this. It looks better than Avengers 2. Of course, with this cast, it's...
- the tow path: Watched this show as it happened. Totally agree.
- Geeding: You know, I tend to use the oven to warm up a TV dinner often. Two things determine when I use the oven, how...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 September 3, 2009
A groundswell of parent opposition to President Barack Obama’s speech next week to students on the importance of education has forced many North Texas school districts to question whether to air it live in classrooms. Obama announced the speech weeks … Continue reading
Readers of the humorous Christian website shipoffools.com were asked to submit their ‘favourite’ worst verses to compile the list, in a light-hearted project called Chapter & Worse. Full Telegraph Article But if you are just interested in the verses themselves, … Continue reading
LITTLE ROCK — Inspired by first-century Christians in the Middle East and 21st-century Christians in Memphis, a North Little Rock church on Sunday dished out a “reverse offering,” giving away $5,000 to needy congregants. The Summit Church worshippers received cash … Continue reading
The poor little fellow needs a little help . . .
Talk about a nice view. Boston Globe Article Photos Did I mention the view outside my freshman dorm window was nothing but a dumpster? I need to see if I can find a picture of that magnificent view. Actually it … Continue reading
An excerpt from a Boston Globe article: There was no shortage of work. The number of requests from patients, families, and staff for spiritual guidance in one of the country’s most technology-rich medical hubs has soared, as hospitals have expanded … Continue reading