- Geeding: Somehow I cracked the screen to the Chromebook. There’s a local place that sells replacement screens...
- AndreaJN: "forged from Valyrian foam" LOL!!! Great costume! Hope you feel better. You do seem susceptible...
- Bryan: Welcome back and get to feeling better. What did you do for a new laptop? If I remember right, you were using...
- RPM: Ambien blogging… mmm, good times. Good to see you back. Get well!
- John Mackovic: – Welcome back, you were missed! – Very impressive sword – I wonder how many Cowboys...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 September 2, 2009
LOS ANGELES – The 35th season of NBC’s “Saturday Night Live” will start with a bang. Megan Fox will host the show, while rock legends U2 will be the Sept. 26 kick-off episode’s musical guest, “SNL” comedian Bill Hader revealed … Continue reading
Roman Catholic couples are being encouraged to pray together before they have sex. A book published by a prominent Church group invites those setting out on married life to recite the specially-composed Prayer Before Making Love. It is aimed at … Continue reading
All of this awesomeness is done by an artist with two first names, Bill Dan. He writes a little bit about the first picture here. The Telegraph has more of his pictures here, some of them includes birds on the … Continue reading
Last year I made a post about another blog called Stuff Christians Like. That site has become so popular that a book is about to come out. But today I found a very similar blog called Stuff Christian Culture Likes. … Continue reading
The global board of Biblica today announced its intention to update the New International Version (NIV) of the Bible, the first time it has been revised since 1984. The Committee on Bible Translation (CBT), the independent body of global biblical … Continue reading
A very interactive site about how much congress speaks. www.congressspeaks.com
Matt Ryan of the Atlanta Falcons is playing in only his second NFL season but he’s already the league’s top quarterback in at least one category: handsomeness. According to researchers, his face is almost perfectly symmetrical—a trait that shows a … Continue reading
If you like stories where a rich white family adopts a large black boy, educates and loves him, and turns him into a first round NFL Draft pick, then this movie may just be for you. For a nice primer, … Continue reading