- John Mackovic: – Greg Williams is the new Dallas chief of police. He likes the gig. – Dirk is now the...
- John Mackovic: I was about to comment about you forgetting about the Disciples of Christ. Most of my Mom's...
- Geeding: You sound so defensive, are you married to a TCU alum who's smoking hot and successful or something?...
- towski: TCU at 10%? We do still live in Texas, right? 39% of Texas residents say they attend church regularly. Are...
- RPM: Alec Baldwin does a solid Trump impersonation and Kate McKinnon really gets into her Hillary. As much as I like...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 September 2, 2009
LOS ANGELES – The 35th season of NBC’s “Saturday Night Live” will start with a bang. Megan Fox will host the show, while rock legends U2 will be the Sept. 26 kick-off episode’s musical guest, “SNL” comedian Bill Hader revealed … Continue reading
Roman Catholic couples are being encouraged to pray together before they have sex. A book published by a prominent Church group invites those setting out on married life to recite the specially-composed Prayer Before Making Love. It is aimed at … Continue reading
All of this awesomeness is done by an artist with two first names, Bill Dan. He writes a little bit about the first picture here. The Telegraph has more of his pictures here, some of them includes birds on the … Continue reading
Last year I made a post about another blog called Stuff Christians Like. That site has become so popular that a book is about to come out. But today I found a very similar blog called Stuff Christian Culture Likes. … Continue reading
The global board of Biblica today announced its intention to update the New International Version (NIV) of the Bible, the first time it has been revised since 1984. The Committee on Bible Translation (CBT), the independent body of global biblical … Continue reading
A very interactive site about how much congress speaks. www.congressspeaks.com
Matt Ryan of the Atlanta Falcons is playing in only his second NFL season but he’s already the league’s top quarterback in at least one category: handsomeness. According to researchers, his face is almost perfectly symmetrical—a trait that shows a … Continue reading
If you like stories where a rich white family adopts a large black boy, educates and loves him, and turns him into a first round NFL Draft pick, then this movie may just be for you. For a nice primer, … Continue reading