- Digim0d: I just saw an Empire Flooring commercial with a "Phone Number Jingle" on Fox News .. I was...
- sara: I love the Alamo Drafthouse, San Antonio is so lucky to have 3.
- Suz: My son spent a night at Cook's Hospital in Fort Worth after knee surgery. He will be fine, but many many...
- John Mackovic: Looks like about 2/3 of the list is in the hill country. It's a beautiful place.
- Jason Truitt: Been to all on that list but Devil’s River, and it’s on my list. When I hiked Santa Elena...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 September 1, 2009
Tampa, Florida — While most banks require a thumbprint to cash a check from someone who doesn’t have an account, a Tampa man says that policy was impossible to comply with. Steve Valdez says he was shocked when he was … Continue reading
AUSTIN – Dallas leads the nation in the percentage of teen births that aren’t the mother’s first delivery, a nonpartisan national research group finds in a new report. Dallas had the highest percentage of teen births that are repeat births … Continue reading
My jaw dropped about three times in the first 30 seconds of this rally. LarryKilgore.com Credit: Barry’s blog
Embedded video from CNN Video
The World’s Largest Gummy Bear is the lion of the candy world. There is no candy more magnificent or more powerful. This five-pound beast is the equivalent of 1,400 regular sized gummy bears and packs a whopping 12,600 calories. Just … Continue reading