- Jason: No way man. He had only recently mail ordered the rifle from Chicago. And the target was moving. He fired,...
- Geeding: I mislead ya and should have been more clear. I haven't pulled a trigger on a smoker yet, I just bought...
- ALEC: Weber grill-Best investment I ever made. Congratulations, you are now a grown a$$ man. What's next a...
- The Donald: Regarding the RAS – depending on your audience, it's sometimes necessary to use the redundant...
- Nathan: Those clothes though.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 September 1, 2009
Tampa, Florida — While most banks require a thumbprint to cash a check from someone who doesn’t have an account, a Tampa man says that policy was impossible to comply with. Steve Valdez says he was shocked when he was … Continue reading
AUSTIN – Dallas leads the nation in the percentage of teen births that aren’t the mother’s first delivery, a nonpartisan national research group finds in a new report. Dallas had the highest percentage of teen births that are repeat births … Continue reading
My jaw dropped about three times in the first 30 seconds of this rally. LarryKilgore.com Credit: Barry’s blog
Embedded video from CNN Video
The World’s Largest Gummy Bear is the lion of the candy world. There is no candy more magnificent or more powerful. This five-pound beast is the equivalent of 1,400 regular sized gummy bears and packs a whopping 12,600 calories. Just … Continue reading