- Ben W.: My office is incredibly dusty today. Thanks for sharing this.
- Geeding: As General MacArthur famously said, “d bloggers never die, they just fade away.” Or something...
- Geeding: No worries, Sam. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts. A lot of folks assume Mr. Green and myself are very...
- Sam from Muleshoe: Barry is a public guy and works a public job….so those who know him locally, would know if...
- Ben W.: My enjoyment of Barry’s blog went up tremendously when I quit reading the comments.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 September 1, 2009
Tampa, Florida — While most banks require a thumbprint to cash a check from someone who doesn’t have an account, a Tampa man says that policy was impossible to comply with. Steve Valdez says he was shocked when he was … Continue reading
AUSTIN – Dallas leads the nation in the percentage of teen births that aren’t the mother’s first delivery, a nonpartisan national research group finds in a new report. Dallas had the highest percentage of teen births that are repeat births … Continue reading
My jaw dropped about three times in the first 30 seconds of this rally. LarryKilgore.com Credit: Barry’s blog
Embedded video from CNN Video
The World’s Largest Gummy Bear is the lion of the candy world. There is no candy more magnificent or more powerful. This five-pound beast is the equivalent of 1,400 regular sized gummy bears and packs a whopping 12,600 calories. Just … Continue reading