- Brent: Now that's a post by Benjamin Corey that I can almost fully agree with! I think he underemphasizes the...
- WGII: If the Stars scored a goal in the second period every one gets a coupon for a free taco from Taco Bueno and...
- Nathan Hart: Here's a 2017 version of that lawn mower: http://www.autoblog.com/2017/0 4/24/honda-miimo-au…
- JayF: I'm still taking the 80's. Ahhh the progressive dinners, those were great. I wonder if any church...
- Ben W.: Death rates for children aged 1-19 cut by more than half from 1980 to 2014. Thanks, knee pads, helmets,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: September 2009
Dawn Rizos didn’t need any formal recognition that The Lodge, one of the best-known gentlemen’s clubs in Dallas, was a successful small business. But when former House Speaker Newt Gingrich’s conservative group named her an “Entrepreneur of the Year,” she … Continue reading
Vanity Fair has a photo-spread of ten daughters of rock stars that are now models. It turns out that Steve Tyler has another daughter other than Liv, and Mick Jaggar’s lips get passed down. You can see a lot of … Continue reading
An obese skunk has been put on a strict diet to help wean him off his addiction to bacon sandwiches. The mammal, named Mr Bumble, was given to the RSPCA by his previous owners when he became too much of … Continue reading
A Homestead church has found a rather unusual way to get their message across – hire the competition, CBS station WFOR-TV reported. Drivers passing by the Vision Church on Sunday saw ‘the Devil” picketing outside of the church with a … Continue reading
New from the makers of Mana and Health Energy Potion comes Blood Energy Potion: the world’s first synthetic blood beverage. The fruit punch flavor packs 4 hours of energy along with iron, protein, and electrolytes. Not only does Blood Energy … Continue reading
TimesFreePress.com Our football never ran through banners for two reasons. First of all, the cheerleaders couldn’t spell, and the football team wasn’t strong enough to actually break through a banner.
It is one of the world’s most popular live events but U2’s massive 360° tour has still not turned a profit. The concerts have generated €205m in ticket sales so far, but Paul McGuinness, the band’s manager, said that the … Continue reading
And my wife thinks I carry around a lot of gas.
Added to their campus handbook: You may not engage in sexual activity while your roommate is present in the room. Any sexual activity within your assigned room should not ever deprive your roommate(s) of privacy, study, or sleep time. Full … Continue reading
This would have come in handy the other day when WifeGeeding made some meatloaf. BaronBob.com