- David Bryant: We've been there. The landings make for great pictures, but the coolest experience is when the big...
- Ben W.: Haha – yeah. I have lots of followers who are "Disney blogosphere" famous. Translation: I...
- Geeding: Those are some pretty solid Twitter followers. All that Disney fandom stuff must pay off.
- Bully Pulpit: In reference to a post a week ago about a debate whether it is polite for a passenger to recline his...
- Owner/GM: "It’s a toss-up between him and Bud Kennedy of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram for who’s my...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 31 August 31, 2009
I blogger meets up with old people, asks advice, and records it. www.lifeadvicefromoldpeople.com Here’s a news segment on the blog: Coming soon: Life Advice from Clergy
Just when you thought the shock had worn off from all those stories about sex and the church, a preacher’s wife comes out with a guidebook for straying ministers, their spouses and their mistresses. In an interview with Essence.com, Dr. … Continue reading
Amanda Kurowski is a 10-year-old homeschooled girl who performs well academically and is socially well-adjusted. But her strong Christian beliefs were reason enough for a New Hampshire court to order her out of homeschooling and into a public school. The … Continue reading
A bank is suing one North Little Rock’s largest churches for $1.1 million dollars and is asking that the church headquarters be sold at auction. Regions Bank says Full Counsel Christian Fellowship has failed to pay off a loan on … Continue reading
T-shirts worn by the Smith-Cotton High School band have evolved into controversy among parents. The shirts, which were designed to promote the band’s fall program, are light gray and feature an image of a monkey progressing through stages and eventually … Continue reading