- Geeding: You know, I tend to use the oven to warm up a TV dinner often. Two things determine when I use the oven, how...
- Hard Count: Another element you left out, at least for me, is that the Fargo writers have kept the language...
- Bryan: I've been on the Chromebook bandwagon for a few years now too. I was tired of my massive Dell laptop and...
- RPM: I used to buy Night Hawk dinners until I compared them to others.They are very expensive. Marie Callender's...
- RPM: LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 31 August 31, 2009
I blogger meets up with old people, asks advice, and records it. www.lifeadvicefromoldpeople.com Here’s a news segment on the blog: Coming soon: Life Advice from Clergy
Just when you thought the shock had worn off from all those stories about sex and the church, a preacher’s wife comes out with a guidebook for straying ministers, their spouses and their mistresses. In an interview with Essence.com, Dr. … Continue reading
Amanda Kurowski is a 10-year-old homeschooled girl who performs well academically and is socially well-adjusted. But her strong Christian beliefs were reason enough for a New Hampshire court to order her out of homeschooling and into a public school. The … Continue reading
A bank is suing one North Little Rock’s largest churches for $1.1 million dollars and is asking that the church headquarters be sold at auction. Regions Bank says Full Counsel Christian Fellowship has failed to pay off a loan on … Continue reading
T-shirts worn by the Smith-Cotton High School band have evolved into controversy among parents. The shirts, which were designed to promote the band’s fall program, are light gray and feature an image of a monkey progressing through stages and eventually … Continue reading