- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 August 19, 2009
Article and more pics
A Houston-area mother convicted of mutilating her infant by cutting off his genitals two years ago was sentenced Monday to 99 years in prison. But minutes after the jury’s sentence was read, Katherine Nadal, 28, yelled out that she did … Continue reading
WASHINGTON (CNS) — How much sin is in America? It depends on where you live, according to four Kansas State University geography researchers. In what researcher Thomas Vought described as a not-too-serious study meant to garner attention at a convention … Continue reading
I wasn’t too happy with my result: Give it a try here.
Simpson Strong-Tie is participating in an unprecedented research event to highlight the importance of earthquake-resistant construction around the world. Colorado State University along with four other U.S. universities, the National Science Foundation and Simpson Strong-Tie are recreating a series of … Continue reading
Here’s the top ten: 1. The Harry Potter series, by J.K. Rowling 2. To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee 3. The Kite Runner, by Khaled Hosseini 4. Bridget Jones’s Diary, by Helen Fielding 5. Pride and Prejudice, by Jane … Continue reading