- John Mackovic: The kids are adorable, but that reflection off you dome makes it look like you have grey hair.
- TexasJ: hope we don't see that pic in a funeral in time soon!
- Kaleb: If the wedding is during the day, try to go to GoGoGumbo in Boyd after it is over. That place is really good.
- Triple Fake: I don't know if they still do, but the Brookshire's in Bridgeport sold Whataburger Spicy...
- John Mackovic: Maybe Central Market will carry it. I am able to get HEB-only Whataburger Spicy Ketchup there.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 August 19, 2009
Article and more pics
A Houston-area mother convicted of mutilating her infant by cutting off his genitals two years ago was sentenced Monday to 99 years in prison. But minutes after the jury’s sentence was read, Katherine Nadal, 28, yelled out that she did … Continue reading
WASHINGTON (CNS) — How much sin is in America? It depends on where you live, according to four Kansas State University geography researchers. In what researcher Thomas Vought described as a not-too-serious study meant to garner attention at a convention … Continue reading
I wasn’t too happy with my result: Give it a try here.
Simpson Strong-Tie is participating in an unprecedented research event to highlight the importance of earthquake-resistant construction around the world. Colorado State University along with four other U.S. universities, the National Science Foundation and Simpson Strong-Tie are recreating a series of … Continue reading
Here’s the top ten: 1. The Harry Potter series, by J.K. Rowling 2. To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee 3. The Kite Runner, by Khaled Hosseini 4. Bridget Jones’s Diary, by Helen Fielding 5. Pride and Prejudice, by Jane … Continue reading