- Mr. Mike Honcho: “Fragrance commercials don’t make sense and you know it.” Hmmm, just seen the new Johnny...
- Bryan: My wife and I are friends with a couple whose first names both start with A and all 3 of their daughter have...
- blurdo: Every time I see one of those chocolate diamond commercials, I think of this scene from “Beautiful...
- AndreaJN: “I was troubleshooting… ” Great thinking! I recently felt something similar. I had to do...
- RPM: Hey, hey, hey… don’t berate the comma in Earth, Wind and Fire. Without that unsung hero it would be...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 August 19, 2009
Article and more pics
A Houston-area mother convicted of mutilating her infant by cutting off his genitals two years ago was sentenced Monday to 99 years in prison. But minutes after the jury’s sentence was read, Katherine Nadal, 28, yelled out that she did … Continue reading
WASHINGTON (CNS) — How much sin is in America? It depends on where you live, according to four Kansas State University geography researchers. In what researcher Thomas Vought described as a not-too-serious study meant to garner attention at a convention … Continue reading
I wasn’t too happy with my result: Give it a try here.
Simpson Strong-Tie is participating in an unprecedented research event to highlight the importance of earthquake-resistant construction around the world. Colorado State University along with four other U.S. universities, the National Science Foundation and Simpson Strong-Tie are recreating a series of … Continue reading
Here’s the top ten: 1. The Harry Potter series, by J.K. Rowling 2. To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee 3. The Kite Runner, by Khaled Hosseini 4. Bridget Jones’s Diary, by Helen Fielding 5. Pride and Prejudice, by Jane … Continue reading