- Bryan B.: If the XFL is spending that kind of money renovating stadiums, I’ll be surprised if it lasts more...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Parking issue also a hot button at our House of Worship. Folks seem to be in a big hurry to commune...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I also have doubts on the origins of the oilfield attack. Was the Saudi field attacked? Yes. Can we...
- AndreaJN: I think the same thing about the oil field drones. I suspect that someone told Trump that he would get...
- RPM: I always liked Cokie Roberts and respected her opinions. She was sharp. I’m not a CNN hater, but they are...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 August 6, 2009
Follow the developments here and here.
The Pharaoh of Pop doesn’t quite have the same ring to it as King of Pop, but visitors to Chicago’s Field Museum could swear that’s Jacko’s face on a 3,000-year-old Egyptian bust. The spitting image limestone sculpture has been on … Continue reading
Bebé Glotón is a infant doll made by Berjuan, a toy maker in Spain, for the express purpose of promoting breastfeeding. The idea is to impress upon kids that breastfeeding is natural. Your child wears a colorful bra-like halter-top featuring … Continue reading
Devotees at a shrine in Harangal village of Parbhani in western India’s Maharashtra observe a bizarre ritual of throwing their babies for good health from a considerable height onto a cloth sheet held below.
Pencils made from the carbon of human cremains. 240 pencils can be made from an average body of ash – a lifetime supply of pencils for those left behind. Each pencil is foil stamped with the name of the person. … Continue reading
News seems to be tainted today. It’s quite obvious that Fox News leans heavily towards the conservative side, politically. And it’s quite obvious that MSNBC leans pretty liberally. We know that many newspapers lean one way or the other. Heck, … Continue reading
I found the story behind this photo quite interesting. Wikipedia
Source and larger pic
PHNOM PENH, Cambodia – A BEAUTY pageant in which landmine victims were to compete to win a prosthetic limb has been cancelled after the Cambodian government said it was in bad taste, organisers said Monday. In the ‘Miss Landmine Cambodia’ … Continue reading