- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
- ALEC: I also keep cool under pressure as I also work with snakes, except the snakes at my work walk on two legs....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: August 2009
I blogger meets up with old people, asks advice, and records it. www.lifeadvicefromoldpeople.com Here’s a news segment on the blog: Coming soon: Life Advice from Clergy
Just when you thought the shock had worn off from all those stories about sex and the church, a preacher’s wife comes out with a guidebook for straying ministers, their spouses and their mistresses. In an interview with Essence.com, Dr. … Continue reading
Amanda Kurowski is a 10-year-old homeschooled girl who performs well academically and is socially well-adjusted. But her strong Christian beliefs were reason enough for a New Hampshire court to order her out of homeschooling and into a public school. The … Continue reading
A bank is suing one North Little Rock’s largest churches for $1.1 million dollars and is asking that the church headquarters be sold at auction. Regions Bank says Full Counsel Christian Fellowship has failed to pay off a loan on … Continue reading
T-shirts worn by the Smith-Cotton High School band have evolved into controversy among parents. The shirts, which were designed to promote the band’s fall program, are light gray and feature an image of a monkey progressing through stages and eventually … Continue reading
WifeGeeding and I went to the “good” Braum’s for a little dessert on Friday night. An old man limping with a cane walked in nice and slow, sat in the booth in front of us, laid out two dollars, and … Continue reading
LUBBOCK — A former art teacher used his West Texas field to carve out a protest about the Obama administration’s proposed overhaul of the health care system. Sam Bates recently plowed some weeds and left behind the message “Say no … Continue reading
It’s Friday. You should be happy. Tell me why.
NFL super fan, Hans Steiniger, has been attending professional football games in different NFL cities for the past three years in an attempt to see a game in each home stadium, a feat he calls, “The Quest for 31”. Now … Continue reading
A website dedicated to the “interesting” shoppers of Wal-Mart. And if you submit your own photo, you have the chance to win a Wal-Mart gift certificate from $25-$100. www.peopleofwalmart.com