Wow . . . crazy detail in the video . . .
- Geeding: Thank you, that’s life-saving advice and something I’ll share with others, I really had no idea.
- Richard Schwarz: carbon monoxide detectors should be placed about 3 feet off floor level and not on roof. Smoke goes...
- Ben W.: Our previous house was about 10 years old when we bought it, and after we had lived there for a month or so,...
- Geeding: I actually had to use the auger yesterday on the upstairs bathroom sink. I think I’ve used it for or...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember when the City Place development was announced. It was originally to feature two mirror...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From