- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 July 29, 2009
I went ahead and deleted the email. If you notice no posts tomorrow, be sure to track down Robyn for me.
Personal urns are a new and exciting way to memorialize your loved one. Now we can create a custom urn in the image of your loved one or favorite Celebrity. New advances in facial reconstruction and 3D printing have made … Continue reading
If you are interested in the story behind the picture, read it here.
Third time is a charm . . .
Homeless Man Leaves Behind Surprise: $4 Million Every day on NPR, listeners hear funding credits — or, in other words, very short, simple commercials. A few weeks ago, a new one made it to air: “Support for NPR comes from … Continue reading