- John Mackovic: – I always thought it was kind of strange that Donnie Nelson stayed with the Mavericks after...
- John Mackovic: Are those bulbs the size of softballs?
- DF of LL: "Offensive Graduate Assistant" You can interpret that a couple different...
- John Mackovic: – They might want to qualify "first time." I'm pretty sure vinyl outsold digital...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Vinyl vs. Downloads… I think that makes perfect sense. Along with the holiday season...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 July 29, 2009
I went ahead and deleted the email. If you notice no posts tomorrow, be sure to track down Robyn for me.
Personal urns are a new and exciting way to memorialize your loved one. Now we can create a custom urn in the image of your loved one or favorite Celebrity. New advances in facial reconstruction and 3D printing have made … Continue reading
If you are interested in the story behind the picture, read it here.
Third time is a charm . . .
Homeless Man Leaves Behind Surprise: $4 Million Every day on NPR, listeners hear funding credits — or, in other words, very short, simple commercials. A few weeks ago, a new one made it to air: “Support for NPR comes from … Continue reading