- Bizarro Big Tex: Best therapy on a bum knee or ankle? Swimming Pool. Swim every day. Weight is off the offending...
- RPM: You absolutely should get everything checked out while it’s affordable. The alternative is put it off, be...
- Towski: I don’t usually root against the Big 12, but as an Oklahoma State alum, I was rooting HARD for SFA....
- Michael K: I am in the same boat as you. Just had back surgery and have made all my deductibles. I am getting...
- FH: After you drink that stuff you better stay close to a bathroom if ya know what I mean
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 July 29, 2009
I went ahead and deleted the email. If you notice no posts tomorrow, be sure to track down Robyn for me.
Personal urns are a new and exciting way to memorialize your loved one. Now we can create a custom urn in the image of your loved one or favorite Celebrity. New advances in facial reconstruction and 3D printing have made … Continue reading
If you are interested in the story behind the picture, read it here.
Third time is a charm . . .
Homeless Man Leaves Behind Surprise: $4 Million Every day on NPR, listeners hear funding credits — or, in other words, very short, simple commercials. A few weeks ago, a new one made it to air: “Support for NPR comes from … Continue reading