- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
- Ben W.: When Vader appeared out of the darkness–first with his breathing, and then illuminated by his...
- Ben W.: Yeah, Gorsuch was definitely between a rock and a hard place. Regardless of how he responded, he would take...
- Bryan: My boss asks everyone he interviews (we often interview people together) some variation on "what do you...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 July 29, 2009
I went ahead and deleted the email. If you notice no posts tomorrow, be sure to track down Robyn for me.
Personal urns are a new and exciting way to memorialize your loved one. Now we can create a custom urn in the image of your loved one or favorite Celebrity. New advances in facial reconstruction and 3D printing have made … Continue reading
If you are interested in the story behind the picture, read it here.
Third time is a charm . . .
Homeless Man Leaves Behind Surprise: $4 Million Every day on NPR, listeners hear funding credits — or, in other words, very short, simple commercials. A few weeks ago, a new one made it to air: “Support for NPR comes from … Continue reading