- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 July 28, 2009
LONDON — The Church of England is offering couples a two-for-one service — marriage for them and baptisms for their children. The church is recognizing the changing reality of British families, it said Thursday. Statistics show that 44% of children … Continue reading
Here are some that caught my attention from Wired Magazine: Inserting a VHS tape into a VCR to watch a movie or to record something. The number of TV channels being a single digit. Rotary dial televisions with no remote … Continue reading
The Manhattan Airport Foundation is a land-use constituency committed to the immediate development of a viable and centrally-located international air transportation hub in New York City for the benefit of all New Yorkers. www.manhattanairport.org
Christian Charity Raising Money To Feed Non-Gay Famine Victims
Financial Times Confirms Apple Tablet for September The Apple tablet rumors are coming so thick and fast now that the big surprise would be for Apple not to announce one. The austere and reliable Financial Times has just thrown into … Continue reading
1983 animation test by Disney, directed by John Lasseter (who went on to direct and produce most of the Pixar films, including Toy Story). Back then Disney owned the film rights to the Where The Wild Things Are books… they … Continue reading