- Dude: Ahhh… the deliciousness of conspiracy theory. Where the absence of hard evidence only "proves"...
- John Mackovic: Lactose intolerance – must be from the Asian side of your family.
- The Donald: Occasionally, NH and I attend the same church service.
- Edge: Texas Muslim Capitol Day. I can see a minority group hiring that Michigan psycho woman for their events just to...
- Jason: I was at that game when Shania played. All other concerts since have been snoozers.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 July 28, 2009
LONDON — The Church of England is offering couples a two-for-one service — marriage for them and baptisms for their children. The church is recognizing the changing reality of British families, it said Thursday. Statistics show that 44% of children … Continue reading
Here are some that caught my attention from Wired Magazine: Inserting a VHS tape into a VCR to watch a movie or to record something. The number of TV channels being a single digit. Rotary dial televisions with no remote … Continue reading
The Manhattan Airport Foundation is a land-use constituency committed to the immediate development of a viable and centrally-located international air transportation hub in New York City for the benefit of all New Yorkers. www.manhattanairport.org
Christian Charity Raising Money To Feed Non-Gay Famine Victims
Financial Times Confirms Apple Tablet for September The Apple tablet rumors are coming so thick and fast now that the big surprise would be for Apple not to announce one. The austere and reliable Financial Times has just thrown into … Continue reading
1983 animation test by Disney, directed by John Lasseter (who went on to direct and produce most of the Pixar films, including Toy Story). Back then Disney owned the film rights to the Where The Wild Things Are books… they … Continue reading