- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
- Bryan B: Who cares about the proofreading? It’s a blog about…stuff. It’s not a dang contract to buy...
- AndreaJN: Hey @Michael, he’s got an eye twitch! Don’t nag if he can’t tell right from left 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 July 27, 2009
Saudi beauty queen Aya Ali Al Mulla trounced 274 rivals to win a crown, jewellery, cash and a trip to Malaysia, and all without showing her face, Saudi media reported on Friday. With her face and body completely covered by … Continue reading
JERUSALEM — Judaism’s holiest prayer site has entered the Twitter age. The Western Wall can now be accessed through the networking service, allowing believers anywhere to have their prayers placed between its 2,000-year-old-stones without leaving home. Full Article www.tweetyourprayers.info
One of the most artful property-tax tricks in the history of Illinois — a sham of near biblical proportions — has finally been exorcised. This is the story of Chicago banker George Michael, who lives in a gorgeous $3 million … Continue reading
TV mega-preacher Creflo Dollar, one of several high-profile ministers being accused of fleecing their flocks to finance their lavish lifestyles, is being sued by a California businessman who says the pastor stole his business idea of charging followers a monthly … Continue reading
It’s not their actions which are funny, it’s the reaction, or over-reaction of the weather man. Especially how his laugh changes around the 51 second mark.
State Rep. Sally Kern said Monday she was the first to alert a Baptist newspaper that it had made an error in printing a copy of her “Proclamation for Morality” with a fake endorsement from the governor. The Baptist Messenger, … Continue reading
WASHINGTON (CNN) — Serving a 36-year-old government-issue cake at an Army retirement ceremony sounds like a classic bureaucratic mistake, but there was no mistake about it. Retiring Army Col. Henry Moak served it up himself — at his own ceremony. … Continue reading
More pics of pigs on a beach here (on the right hand side). I didn’t know they could swim.
So where I work I have about a 12″ frosted glass barrier on top of my counter for privacy reasons. I found out today that a simple piece of scotch tape will make the opaque glass clear? It was quite … Continue reading