- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 July 27, 2009
Saudi beauty queen Aya Ali Al Mulla trounced 274 rivals to win a crown, jewellery, cash and a trip to Malaysia, and all without showing her face, Saudi media reported on Friday. With her face and body completely covered by … Continue reading
JERUSALEM — Judaism’s holiest prayer site has entered the Twitter age. The Western Wall can now be accessed through the networking service, allowing believers anywhere to have their prayers placed between its 2,000-year-old-stones without leaving home. Full Article www.tweetyourprayers.info
One of the most artful property-tax tricks in the history of Illinois — a sham of near biblical proportions — has finally been exorcised. This is the story of Chicago banker George Michael, who lives in a gorgeous $3 million … Continue reading
TV mega-preacher Creflo Dollar, one of several high-profile ministers being accused of fleecing their flocks to finance their lavish lifestyles, is being sued by a California businessman who says the pastor stole his business idea of charging followers a monthly … Continue reading
It’s not their actions which are funny, it’s the reaction, or over-reaction of the weather man. Especially how his laugh changes around the 51 second mark.
State Rep. Sally Kern said Monday she was the first to alert a Baptist newspaper that it had made an error in printing a copy of her “Proclamation for Morality” with a fake endorsement from the governor. The Baptist Messenger, … Continue reading
WASHINGTON (CNN) — Serving a 36-year-old government-issue cake at an Army retirement ceremony sounds like a classic bureaucratic mistake, but there was no mistake about it. Retiring Army Col. Henry Moak served it up himself — at his own ceremony. … Continue reading
More pics of pigs on a beach here (on the right hand side). I didn’t know they could swim.
So where I work I have about a 12″ frosted glass barrier on top of my counter for privacy reasons. I found out today that a simple piece of scotch tape will make the opaque glass clear? It was quite … Continue reading