- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 July 17, 2009
BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) – After cancer took the life of a 15-year-old boy, his family dug the teen’s grave themselves to save on funeral costs and also received assistance from complete strangers to give him a proper burial. Full … Continue reading
On Tuedsay I created a post called “Ticked Off Tuesday” just to let people vent and to see what has been ticking off people. Well, it’s Friday, so if you would, tell me something that makes you happy, either recently … Continue reading
ELLETSVILLE, Ind. — A Monroe County church has done without it for years, but the pastor said it’s finally time to install a major upgrade — indoor plumbing. God’s Way Family Church in Elletsville has lights, air conditioning and even … Continue reading
AUSTIN — Biographies of Washington, Lincoln, Stephen F. Austin? Not fit reading material for children in the early grades. Cesar Chavez? Not worthy of his role-model status. Christianity? Emphasize its importance. Such suggestions are part of efforts to rewrite history … Continue reading
This post on Tripso.com made an interesting comparison that caught my attention: Which airline makes the most from luggage fees? by Christopher Elliott That would be American Airlines, according to the latest government-reported numbers for 2009. The rest of the … Continue reading