- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
- Ben W.: I've quit watching Fallon since the Trump interview he conducted, and shifted my viewing to Late Night,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 July 16, 2009
July 15 (Bloomberg) — Apple Inc. released an update to its iTunes online store today that prevents the software from working on Palm Inc.’s new Pre smart phone. The free update, called ITunes 8.2.1, provides “important” bug fixes to the … Continue reading
More pics here.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — One of the nation’s largest Christian denominations is addressing the nation’s financial crisis with what it hopes will be a spiritual teaching moment as well as a cost-saver. Fifty United Methodist Church bishops in the United States … Continue reading
Not a bad idea . . .buy one here.
It is surely the biggest Big Brother project yet conceived. India is to issue each of its 1.2 billion citizens, millions of whom live in remote villages and possess no documentary proof of existence, with cyber-age biometric identity cards. The … Continue reading
Read the full article here, but below are some highlights: Facebookers They are more likely to be married (40%), white (80%) and retired (6%) than users of the other social networks. They have the second-highest average income, at $61,000, and … Continue reading