- towski: Get ready – Briles to LSU.
- John Mackovic: Computers are not biased. They do exactly what they are programmed to do. If the developers don't...
- John Mackovic: Spell check/grammar check has made people lazy.
- Ben W.: I didn't realize Walt Disney once moderated a debate between Batman and The Penguin.
- Brent: I've filled out a number of membership forms in my lifetime that probably have helped with my continence....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 July 16, 2009
July 15 (Bloomberg) — Apple Inc. released an update to its iTunes online store today that prevents the software from working on Palm Inc.’s new Pre smart phone. The free update, called ITunes 8.2.1, provides “important” bug fixes to the … Continue reading
More pics here.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — One of the nation’s largest Christian denominations is addressing the nation’s financial crisis with what it hopes will be a spiritual teaching moment as well as a cost-saver. Fifty United Methodist Church bishops in the United States … Continue reading
Not a bad idea . . .buy one here.
It is surely the biggest Big Brother project yet conceived. India is to issue each of its 1.2 billion citizens, millions of whom live in remote villages and possess no documentary proof of existence, with cyber-age biometric identity cards. The … Continue reading
Read the full article here, but below are some highlights: Facebookers They are more likely to be married (40%), white (80%) and retired (6%) than users of the other social networks. They have the second-highest average income, at $61,000, and … Continue reading