- Todd McKay: I am trying to imagine what Trump's letter to the next president will look like.
- Suzi: Oh, and – I'm a huge Springsteen fan – I think as much of him as you do of Bono. I read...
- Suzi: I'm getting to be a total politics nerd, watching hearings on C-SPAN and everything. Saw Ted Cruz's...
- John Mackovic: – I like foil because, after I am done cooking the bacon, I take a corner and shape into a spout...
- Corey: Next time you do bacon in the oven, throw some brown sugar and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper on the bacon...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 July 15, 2009
With a bill that large, he should have waited for KRLD Restaurant Week. A North Texas man has a 17-figure credit card statement after a bank glitch resulted in an eye-popping charge. This is what it looks like: $23,148,855,308,184,500.00. Here’s … Continue reading
Wow . . . crazy detail in the video . . .
U.S. Army Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook, the reserve soldier who says he shouldn’t have to go to Afghanistan because he believes Barack Obama was never eligible to be president, has had his deployment orders revoked, Army officials said. Lt. Col. … Continue reading
My friend Jimi needs these, I’m just glad he didn’t have them when I lived with him. Link
U.S. Army Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook, set to deploy to Afghanistan, says he shouldn’t have to go. His reason? Barack Obama was never eligible to be president because he wasn’t born in the United States. Cook’s lawyer, Orly Taitz, who … Continue reading
The two cutest parts occurs around the 00:29 and 1:40 mark.
Geeky, but kinda cool. Star Wars: A New Hope was divided into 15 second clips. People from the online community each took and clip, and recreated the scene at home. Creativity ensues. So far, only three vidoes have been completed, … Continue reading
I don’t think I’ve had a Tempting Picture of the Day for a while now, but this one is a doozy. A bathtub full of brains
VANCOUVER – A 3-year-old boy was unhurt and apparently unfazed after he floated 12 kilometres down a British Columbia river riding atop his toy truck, police said yesterday. Full Article