- Nathan: That incident with DaughterGeeding really infuriates me. I am confused about how such rigid delineation of...
- Jason: Sounds like you may end up with the same theme song I had for my first wife: Yes, it's four o'clock...
- The Donald: If I were a cop, the video would probably be like: "…they went rushin' down that freeway,...
- David: I have been reading your blog for a couple of years now and I always look forward to it. I sometimes ask...
- Eliot Rayne: Geedmanster, you’re awesome. #1) offering a feeling of not being as close to the kids. Whether you...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 July 13, 2009
Is your life weighing you down? Lighten up! If your soul is keeping you from finding the happiness you deserve, there is an easy, painless and safe solution. Remove it, store it, and walk away a happier person. The Soul … Continue reading
Click to enlarge, or just go to VisualEconomics.com to view it and other cool stuff.
A WYFF photographer runs across an odd site at Furman University. Don’t worry, he later helped the critter out. Embedded video from CNN Video
Check it out here.
SALT LAKE CITY – A gay couple say they were detained by security guards on a plaza owned by the Mormon church and later cited by police, claiming it stemmed from a kiss on the cheek. The Church of Jesus … Continue reading
For some of you, this will be life changing. Funny thing is, I have never opened a banana. I tasted it as a child when my mom fed me a bite, didn’t like it, so I never had the need … Continue reading