- herro: It's hard to feel sorry for Tony Tinderholt's wife when the guy she married is a bigoted pig who...
- rush my essay: It was really nice to see know about the help that you have done for your neighbors. I am pretty sure...
- RPM: I have it pretty bad. Too many years of straight exhausts, guns and loud radios. 2:32 is the exact sound I hear...
- AndreaJN: I didn't do anything wrong, and I still suffer from tinnitus. No fun.
- Triple Fake: on a slightly darker note than most other poetry posts, I memorized Resume by Dorothy Parker. for a HS...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 July 13, 2009
Is your life weighing you down? Lighten up! If your soul is keeping you from finding the happiness you deserve, there is an easy, painless and safe solution. Remove it, store it, and walk away a happier person. The Soul … Continue reading
Click to enlarge, or just go to VisualEconomics.com to view it and other cool stuff.
A WYFF photographer runs across an odd site at Furman University. Don’t worry, he later helped the critter out. Embedded video from CNN Video
Check it out here.
SALT LAKE CITY – A gay couple say they were detained by security guards on a plaza owned by the Mormon church and later cited by police, claiming it stemmed from a kiss on the cheek. The Church of Jesus … Continue reading
For some of you, this will be life changing. Funny thing is, I have never opened a banana. I tasted it as a child when my mom fed me a bite, didn’t like it, so I never had the need … Continue reading